Uthoff to visit Iowa State in early May

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Come to the good guys!!!!

**** Creighton!!!

Uthoff will be a Cyclone when it is all said and done..There was a reason why he asked for some of the restrictions to be pulled. He needs to bulk up in the weight room, that is for sure.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Would be a solid get. But I'm not as excited about Uthoff as I think a lot on here are. But that being said if Fred wants him and Bo didn't want him to leave then maybe I should be excited if we get him.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Why go MVC when you can go Big twelve and kick butt in a conference with great competition, oh and play in an awesome environment and coach!! Come to the Clones dude and lets have some good times!!!

C

CyBer

I have a feeling we will be seeing him in Cardinal and Gold soon, I think there is a reason why he was going to appeal and now is going to tour Iowa State.

cy1010

Dec 16, 2009
Would be a solid get. But I'm not as excited about Uthoff as I think a lot on here are. But that being said if Fred wants him and Bo didn't want him to leave then maybe I should be excited if we get him.

We have scholarships to burn at this point. Solid is good enough for me. Not everyone needs to be a superstar and he'd be a good bridge between 2012 and 2013.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron