Couple Season Ticket Questions

Flynn4Heisman

Mar 24, 2006
I'm planning on (or at least hoping) to get some End Zone season tickets this season, provided they are still available on May 23. Last time I had season tickets was 2008 season, and I'm drawing a blank on ordering online. As I seem to remember being able to order my Section 18 tickets that year online, but not end zone.

Will end zone seats be available online, or are they mail order only? I would prefer to do it online as it would be quicker, not too mention it would be directly through my National Cyclone Club account as well. I'm also able to request seating? I remember being able to do so with basketball season tickets last year, just wondering if it also applied for football as well. I won't be holding my breath on the requested seats though.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Order them online first thing on morning of 23rd and you should be good, at least I was last year and got 4 in row 11 that way.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
They've been sold out for a couple years or so. I don't expect that they'll be available this year.

??

Really? I didn't know they were sold out? I have a friend who wants tickets, I recommended end zone where I sit. They are great seats now with the big screen...

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
OP you can also just call the ticket office. they'll walk you through it and get you exactly what you want (or closest available).

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Yeah, I would just call the ticket office first thing that morning.