Either this movie will be a summer hit or a complete miss

cjb1978

Apr 9, 2010
Des Moines, IA
Rock of Ages TRAILER 2 HD Official Tom Cruise Catherine Zeta-Jones - YouTube

Not sure how to link a youtube video so if someone can tell me how I will include it but didn't think much of this movie until i had a chance to watch the preview. Seemed to be a good summer flick to waste a few dollars on.

""Rock of Ages" tells the story of small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew, who meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their Hollywood dreams. Their rock 'n' roll romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake, and more."

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Ill check it out. Like the music and most of the cast. Maybe a cheap seat movie.

ZachsterPoke

Jan 4, 2010
Nah. THIS will be a total hit or miss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrK9S0sOskU&feature=relmfu]TOTAL RECALL - Official Trailer Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale HD 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
I went to the broadway show when it came to the Civic Center. I'm not really into shows and all that jazz but it was actually really good. Not sure about the movie, but the play was a good time.

optimuslott

Sep 3, 2011
Ames, IA
This movie is interesting. Tom Cruise usually annoys me. However, he is capable of some solid performances (like "Magnolia" for example). This could be a solid flick. I'm looking forward to the new Batman flick, but I am sure my wife will drag me to this. Oh well, I'll go to this over the re-release of Titanic (eff that movie).

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I went to the broadway show when it came to the Civic Center. I'm not really into shows and all that jazz but it was actually really good. Not sure about the movie, but the play was a good time.

Me too. We do football and Civic Center season tickets. So I've seen more musicals there I care to admit in public. But Rock Of Ages was pretty darn good. But then again, I enjoy that type of music.

Movie looks Redbox worthy.

Help Support Us

Become a patron