Harrison to announce decision today

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
Harrison Barnes To Announce Decision

POSTED: 8:43 am CDT March 29, 2012
UPDATED: 8:53 am CDT March 29, 2012

Email Print
1 comments

DES MOINES, Iowa -- KCCI sports director Andy Garman says former Ames High basketball standout and current North Carolina player Harrison Barnes is expected to make an announcement on his future today.
Garman says Barnes has made a decision on whether to enter the NBA draft or stay at North Carolina. Barnes is expected to make that announcement later today.

Read more: Harrison Barnes To Announce Decision - Sports News Story - KCCI Des Moines

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
Seems like a good move since he got those national championships and degree he went to UNC to go get.

Oh wait.

SKYPE-ING David Stern!!!

Reactions: kilgore_trout

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
And for those reasons, I am going to Skype.......................

Roy Williams.................again

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
Counting down until Boonecy starts a thread on how he might be transfering back to Iowa State.

Bwhahaha

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
He needs to go so I can be right about him never winning a national championship at NC.

Reactions: VeloClone

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
"I have decided to announce that I am going to announce my decision in a press conference today."

Seriously, just announce the decision already. Personally I think he goes. UNC fans are ticked at him for not carrying the team and winning a championship. If he comes back another year and the chemistry is still not there, he will be villified even more.

horse81

Apr 16, 2006
why can't he simply say what his intentions are without making an "announcment"? what an attention wh***!

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
He is really good at having press conferences. He would make an excellent manager of a corporation someday.

"We need to have a meeting, we will find a topic for it when we get everyone assembled"

"Why do we have so many meetings?..." "I dont know, we should have a meeting to discuss it"

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
"I have decided to announce that I am going to announce my decision in a press conference today."

Seriously, just announce the decision already. Personally I think he goes. UNC fans are ticked at him for not carrying the team and winning a championship. If he comes back another year and the chemistry is still not there, he will be villified even more.

How is this any different than what Royce White did? Or any other player that is making their decision? They all have press conferences.

Reactions: CloneFan03

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
He needs to go so I can be right about him never winning a national championship at NC.

Pretty safe bet no matter what he does. They will likely lose Henson, Zeller, Marshall, and McAdoo to the draft this year anyway. They're a great team when they have a great PG, but they drop off significantly w/o great PG play.