Poll to the help settle a bet thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Choose between the two

• Chauncey Billups

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • Allen Iverson

Votes: 51 62.2%

• Total voters

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
If you had to start a NBA team, with knowing what you know now (just kidding!), based off of their careers who would you pick?

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
Nope thats the whole part of the question, you don't know who will be on the team along side of them. Simply put who would you rather pick not knowing who else you are going to get.

BloodyBuddy

Mar 13, 2012
Nope thats the whole part of the question, you don't know who will be on the team along side of them. Simply put who would you rather pick not knowing who else you are going to get.

Then this is easy. AI carried a franchise. Billups was a piece to a puzzle.

Gotta take the franchise player.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm surprised more people are picking AI. Guy was about as selfish of a player as there was in the NBA while Billups has a championship ring and usually was associated with teams that won because of his PG play. Iverson may have racked up better individual career stats but Billups has a lot more team accomplishments to show which if I'm running a team I want guys that play together well and win not a superstar who can't play team ball.