Charles Rogers Accused of Theft

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I still think we have a chance at the Fulmer Cup. Lets get this summer started off right with a good VEISHEA riot.

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010
I wonder with these credentials, if iowa will recruit him now...
Doesn't matter. Why would he switch when ISU is clearly outperforming Iowa so far?

Earl Brooks - January 10, 2012 - Causing injury without intent
Matthew Thomas - February 8, 2012 - Fourth-degree theft
Durrell Givens - February 18, 2012 - Possession of a controlled substance
Pierce Richardson - March 3, 2012 - Public Intox, Interference with police acts
Jake Lattimer - March 9, 2012 - Interference with police acts, public intox, disorderly conduct

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Doesn't matter. Why would he switch when ISU is clearly outperforming Iowa so far?

Jake Lattimer - March 9, 2012 - Interference with police acts, public intox, disorderly conduct

Please point out Lattimer on the football roster? Does Iowa count Brandon Wegher then since he's no longer in the program?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

Brooks and Lattimer were done with their playing careers, so take those out of the equation. And Thomas' charges, from what I hear are going to be dropped because it was someone else.

But you did forget Durran Hollis. Stay sharper next time.

So three guys... Congrats, and try again.

PerkyForHerky

Jun 30, 2010
Brooks and Lattimer were done with their playing careers, so take those out of the equation. And Thomas' charges, from what I hear are going to be dropped because it was someone else.

But you did forget Durran Hollis. Stay sharper next time.

So three guys... Congrats, and try again.
Sorry, it is difficult actually to find the ISU arrests sometimes. They are either hidden in miniature print on a back page or just unreported. I'll duly note Durran Hollis? Thank you for the update I suppose

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
can ppl stop acting like getting a simple misdemeanor is some big life altering ordeal? It's not. I got a public intox. Paid the small fine and learned from it. Kept my job and I just got a 2nd job. get off your high horses.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
can ppl stop acting like getting a simple misdemeanor is some big life altering ordeal? It's not. I got a public intox. Paid the small fine and learned from it. Kept my job and I just got a 2nd job. get off your high horses.

Here's a true story:

I was interviewing for a pretty damn good job just out of college. They did the background check and all that. When I was speaking with what would have been my boss' boss, he told me it wasn't ordinary for someone to have a completely clean background throughout college and for this particular job, it's not a red flag if they have a PI or even two. I felt like I had to talk him into the fact that I did party. I didn't take the job but I feel like he would have been cool to work for.

Apr 19, 2006
TCU still holding a commanding lead:

fulmercup-031312_medium.jpg

YES, we are still ranked in the top 10!!!!! :skeptical: