2 more transfers

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
USC has two guys leaving. A guard and forward. Fred has a lot to choose from here at Transfer U.

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
All of a sudden every transfer automatically considers Iowa State? It's funny how we react with every transfer report.

We are like the island of misfit basketball players. :jimlad:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
All of a sudden every transfer automatically considers Iowa State? It's funny how we react with every transfer report.

We are like the island of misfit basketball players. :jimlad:
Bucko, we are the Land of Milk and Honey. We are Redemption Island. Come over to the Good Side.:swoon:

Reactions: vortec22

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
Michigan has three leaving as well, though I have no idea if they are good or not.

Smotrycz is 6'9" 3 pt shooter, I think he started most of the year. Not very athletic, but a great shooter and decent rebounder. The other two were fresh I think, and are probably leaving b/c they've got a great class coming in and wont likely get any PT.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Smotrycz is 6'9" 3 pt shooter, I think he started most of the year. Not very athletic, but a great shooter and decent rebounder. The other two were fresh I think, and are probably leaving b/c they've got a great class coming in and wont likely get any PT.
Or were told that their scholarships were needed by Mitch McGary.

clonetil01

Nov 23, 2009
Or were told that their scholarships were needed by Mitch McGary.

No, not this. Smotrycz is a big loss as their offense needs a big guy who can be a 3 pt shooter and I think they'll have plenty of Schollys as Hardaway and Burke are both exploring entering the draft.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron