Why KCCI?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Klone

Jun 17, 2010
Mt. Ayr
Everytime they talk about Royce leaving they say there are mad fans in Ames. I don't think anyone is mad. More sad than anything but surely not mad. Anyone back me up?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I have yet to see anyone that is upset with Royce, and I think that really says something when I live on a message board.

I thought we had a couple earlier, but they followed up with posts that convinced me otherwise.
If we can't get an angry person on here, I don't think there are many out there at all. Maybe some crazy person, but you'd think we'd meet the crazy person here.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Maybe they're just a bunch of Hawkeye fans over there, and know that Royce still as some recruiting power. RE: if Lockett (his former HS teamate) comes to ISU, I guess you could still credit Royce with yet another assist! (and that makes any Hick fan mad) He-he-hehe..

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
I thought we had a couple earlier, but they followed up with posts that convinced me otherwise.
If we can't get an angry person on here, I don't think there are many out there at all. Maybe some crazy person, but you'd think we'd meet the crazy person here.

I think people seem really down or sad similar to losing a loved one. Also I don't think we had the meltdown some of the mods were thinking we would unless I missed these.

Unless the crazy person is a lurker waiting to make his move, I think we are out of the clear because the crazy ones were are aware of seemed rather tame.

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
Garmen= Big Hawk fan. He is in love with Aaron White.

And let him. Red White will be 4yr guy and maybe sniffed late. Hes got heart but "rudy" doesnt apply these days.

Media wants the BIG story, not the true story. CyclONEnation is very grateful that RW went here period. He is a human like the rest of us and has to look out for #1. I of course wish he would stay but the last thing I am is mad. If I had the agenda he does and the opportunity do something about it, hell yes Im in, especially if CFH says do it.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Disappointed, sure. Sad, some. Mad? Nobody I've talked to yet today.

Maybe they were thinking of the Sam Mack incident, because this is nothing to be mad about.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
nobody's mad. Everyone is sad. SAD NOT MAD!! They get mad in Iowa City.

Reactions: tm3308

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
NoPe, not mad. Bummed we won't have him next year but truly haPpy and wishing the best for Royce.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I have one ISU friend who actually is kind of mad about. He doesn't post here, though.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Everytime they talk about Royce leaving they say there are mad fans in Ames. I don't think anyone is mad. More sad than anything but surely not mad. Anyone back me up?

I "saw" a few angry fans on Twitter and Facebook after he announced. There are some angry people, but I think the majority of people understand his decision.