Anyone see a comparison ....

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
Anyone see a comparison ....between Royce White and Tim Tebow?

Each have/had very positive and unique college athletic skills that have played to his favor.

Each may have/had difficulty adapting his talents to the pros.

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
Royce has shown his versatility at different positions which would be useful in the Pros.... Not so much for Tebow.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
No, Royce isn't a turd.

How is Tebow a turd? I hate the hype/ESPN love that he gets just as much as the next person, but how is that his fault? ESPN is the turd. I haven't ever seen anything that would give me a negative feeling about Tebow.

greatshu

Dec 4, 2007
KS
How is Tebow a turd? I hate the hype/ESPN love that he gets just as much as the next person, but how is that his fault? ESPN is the turd. I haven't ever seen anything that would give me a negative feeling about Tebow.

+1 If Tebow is a turd, how about Tony Romo/Donovan McNabb?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

Just because ESPN is also the turd, doesn't mean Tebow isn't.

Mostly I was being facetious, but it's made clear in the Bible that religion isn't meant to be made a spectacle. I seriously doubt God cares if Tim Tebow makes a touchdown.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Anyone see a comparison ....between Royce White and Tim Tebow?

Each have/had very positive and unique college athletic skills that have played to his favor.

Each may have/had difficulty adapting his talents to the pros.

SMH.gif

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Just because ESPN is also the turd, doesn't mean Tebow isn't.

Mostly I was being facetious, but it's made clear in the Bible that religion isn't meant to be made a spectacle. I seriously doubt God cares if Tim Tebow makes a touchdown.

This may be a 'welcome to the Cave' post, but I seriously believe that God does care if Tebow makes a touchdown, not from a rooting for a team standpoint, but as part of that personal relationship shaping Tim's character standpoint.