***Official thank you for a great season thread***

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
Obviously I am disappointed with the outcome of the game, but not with the effort. This team was fun to watch all year long, and I thank them for that. I'm sad I wont get to watch this team play anymore this season, but it's made me appreciate the good memories they gave me and all Cyclone fans this year.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Fun season. Art least four more times fun than the McValley Years.

Here's a toast to Fred for getting a T also. We knew you could do it.

Reactions: driegner

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
They live up to all their hype from the start of year. THANK YOU for making Iowa State BB worth watching. I hope some of the team reads these.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

See you next year!!!!!

Cyrok

Oct 14, 2009
DSM
Awesome year. All of the hard work put in by this team was worth it! It was fun to cheer them. I'm looking forward to next year.

CycloneNation18

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2012
Harlan, IA
Thank you Freddy and co. for a great season. You guys brought the magic back! Also thanks to Scotty and Chris for what you did all season. Y'all never gave up even through thick and thin. The future is bright as next year(if Royce comes back) could be special.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Amen, this was a great season, with a team with a lot of heart that represented our school well in the national spot light, I am very PROUD!!!!

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Agree. The team showed a lot coming from a sluggish start to putting forth great effort in every game and finishing way ahead of where they were picked. Steps in the right direction. KEEP IT GOING, FREDDIE!

Too bad the threes did not fall tonight. Could have been a CLOSE game to the end.

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
The future of this program has me excited. If Royce comes came and we add Clyburn and Luscious, we will contend for the conference title

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
If Royce has Percy, Clyburn, Georges, and Melvin to dump passes to, it could be a very interesting team.

driegner

Jun 9, 2010
Columbus, OH
I can't say it enough times:

I ain't even mad. Love this team. Love what it accomplished. Love what it stands for. Love what it may be the start of. This was a hell of a year and if it took losing to 3/5 of an NBA team to end it than so be it. Loved that even down by 20 we didn't even hint at giving up.

What a wonderful year to be a Cyclone. Can't wait for football to start. Can't wait for basketball to start. So happy to be a Cyclone! Finally!