***Official Selection Sunday(It's about time) Thread***

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Will be interesting to see what happens and where we will play at.

I'm guessing we will be an 8 seed but hopefully we've impressed and get bumped to a 7 seed.

Teams we could play with intriguing story lines. (Eikmeier, Mann, Dykstra, Michigan St. etc.) The only plausible one is Michigan St in a potential 3rd round game or North Carolina.

Reactions: Doc

AdamO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 28, 2010
Ankeny
Looking forward to the party in Hilton Sunday afternoon!

Does anyone know if JP arranged for Johnny Orr to be there to provide constructive feedback to any CBS analysts who question our seed during the live look-in?

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
It'll be exciting to watch Iowa State's name be called... I'm also presuming an 8 vs 9 match-up for us, but would be pleased if the committee thinks of us as a 7-seed instead.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
It'll be exciting to watch Iowa State's name be called... I'm also presuming an 8 vs 9 match-up for us, but would be pleased if the committee thinks of us as a 7-seed instead.

I also wouldn't mind if they thought less of us and put us on the 10 line!

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
Its been so nice not having to sweat all the bs conference tournaments worrying that every "lock" team losing and giving their conference another bid, will be the one that keeps us out.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Finally can look forward to Selection Sunday now that it is relevant for the first time in quite sometime.