babb

cyclone357

Dec 4, 2010
To add another Babb thread, some guy called him "a lazy basketball player that is a waste of talent with such a great outside shot." This made me laugh and this guy has obviously never watched Babb play a game of basketball before. Hardest working player on team.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
There are some really classy people that post here after a loss. Some would be ****** about this team if they went to the final 4. I dont understand why they even are fans.

Zac

Oct 26, 2011
To add another Babb thread, some guy called him "a lazy basketball player that is a waste of talent with such a great outside shot." This made me laugh and this guy has obviously never watched Babb play a game of basketball before. Hardest working player on team.

One of the hardest working players. I'd say Babb, Christopherson, Ejim, and Tyrus are miles ahead of everyone else in that regard.

Anyone that says Babb doesn't work hard loses all credibility in life in general.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
One of the hardest working players. I'd say Babb, Christopherson, Ejim, and Tyrus are miles ahead of everyone else in that regard.

Anyone that says Babb doesn't work hard loses all credibility in life in general.

If it's the first game all season he watched and the point total Brown had, that has to be the only way the guy could be that dumb.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado

Why didn't you stop right there and think "oh wait, it's just some guy. I shouldn't care."??

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Beyond just Cyclone sports, I get tired of folks hiding behind keyboards. I know we all are entitled to an opinion and all that, but one of the best things, I feel, for a lot of online places was linking people's Facebook accounts so it was harder to hide.

I read some of the Babb tweets sent his way....I get it's a new form of ribbing like folks would do from the stands, but come on...gets old.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Beyond just Cyclone sports, I get tired of folks hiding behind keyboards. I know we all are entitled to an opinion and all that, but one of the best things, I feel, for a lot of online places was linking people's Facebook accounts so it was harder to hide.

I read some of the Babb tweets sent his way....I get it's a new form of ribbing like folks would do from the stands, but come on...gets old.

It's just really easy to instantly tweet or post something in the heat of moment now. The game threads here are a pretty good example of why people need to take a minute or two to think before posting.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
i like it when athletes retweet all the idiot criticisms they get - good for fans to know how criticized these guys are on twitter.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006

Brown went 7 for 19, so Babb definitely did as good of a job as you can on Brown. People who criticize him have no clue about the game and have probably never played it.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
I pointed out to my dad to see how Babb defends and bet another guy in the suite Brown would get less than 20 points when being guarded by Babb. He had 24 right? I know he at least got 3 when Babb was sitting out. He made lots of terrible shots while Babb was guarding him. Really proud with his effort last night.

Help Support Us

Become a patron