Pierce Richardson arrested

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
per Twitter. Dan Tracy reporting he got public intox and interfering with police acts. rs soph te.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
per Twitter. Dan Tracy reporting he got public intox and interfering with police acts. rs soph te.

Probably be suspended for the first game. He needs to start making some noise on the depth chart soon. Is he most likely 3rd string behind Hammerschmidt and Brun?

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Mods please change the thread title so some dont think its one of the Sams.

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Re: Richardson arrested

I'm getting tired of coming here on the weekends and reading about another football player being arrested.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Oh it just gets confusing with all the Richardson's but I agree this is getting really pathetic at this point. This is a trend that is worse that what Iowa went through.

JDDCy

Jul 1, 2006
I must be getting old because the frequency of arrests lately bothers me more than it used to. None of the recent arrests have been too serious but it just seems like there have been more than in the past. Hopefully once spring practice starts the police blotter dries up.

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Oh it just gets confusing with all the Richardson's but I agree this is getting really pathetic at this point. This is a trend that is worse that what Iowa went through.

I wouldn't say worse, but we're getting there.

Cychotiic

Nov 27, 2010
Ames
I must be getting old because the frequency of arrests lately bothers me more than it used to. None of the recent arrests have been too serious but it just seems like there have been more than in the past. Hopefully once spring practice starts the police blotter dries up.

The police in Ames go hard nowadays. If you party you will get caught eventually. I don't know many people without records.

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
Idk what interfering with police acts means in this case but a public intox is the lowest offense you can get so not a big deal.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
I'm sure the FB team is working feverishly to draft a letter of apology that will soon be headed in your direction...

I'm getting tired of coming here on the weekends and reading about another football player being arrested.

Help Support Us

Become a patron