Funny Nebby wrestling vid

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
I know this isn't ISU wrestling, but I thought I'd throw it in here. Someone posted it on HN so I thought I'd share it with you guys as well. Judoka and other wrestling junkies will get a kick out of this. Just take a listen for 3-4 minutes. It's really good. Nebraska just doing what it does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L166TwyYneQ&feature=player_embedded#!

well i can't find the link to embed, but whatever. Also, I believe its BTN announcers.

Last edited:

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
I think the graphic said BTN-Students. Assume they have a set amount of programming each year that they let students put together. I was the sports director of my college radio and TV stations and saw/heard some students who were almost as bad as these guys. Almost.
It amazed me the amount of people that wanted to be sports broadcasters that knew almost nothing about ummmm...sports.
The fact that this aired on BTN is astounding. Our signal barely made it to the edge of Bremer county

tigerclone924

Oct 26, 2009
I know this isn't ISU wrestling, but I thought I'd throw it in here. Someone posted it on HN so I thought I'd share it with you guys as well. Judoka and other wrestling junkies will get a kick out of this. Just take a listen for 3-4 minutes. It's really good. Nebraska just doing what it does.

What Did They Say? PSU v Nebraska Wrestling - YouTube!

well i can't find the link to embed, but whatever. Also, I believe its BTN announcers.

LOL!!! That's hilarious! "Looking for the turnaround" HAHAHA...

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
Oh wow! that deserves a big ole face-palm. I definitely laughed, HARD!

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Wow. That was like watching MXC or Mystery Science Theater 3000. What was going through that kids head to make him think that would be a good idea.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I'm glad I watched this video before I went to Nationals, I would have made a complete fool of myself by not knowing what stalwart is, much less a fist in the back being illegal. Oh and how an overtime is ran!!!

Funny!!!!