Good game ISU!

tigger2118

Jan 12, 2012
MISSOURI
Royce is good, I look for ISU to be on top of the Big 12 next season. Maybe we will play again in the Big 12 tournament, if not maybe in the big dance next season! Good luck in the future.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Royce is good, I look for ISU to be on top of the Big 12 next season. Maybe we will play again in the Big 12 tournament, if not maybe in the big dance next season! Good luck in the future.

Missouri will not make the dance next year.

tigger2118

Jan 12, 2012
MISSOURI
Man, congratulating a team for a good game and wishing them luck in the future is "trolling" some of you guys have some major self confidence issues.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Mizzou has a great team but they had that game handed to them by the damn officials. Awful.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Mizzou and us would be friends if it wasnt for all of their drama they pulled this fall and to top it off the big middle finger at the end. You can not honestly expect us to reciprocate the same hospitality you are showing of us right?

That is simply ignorance

cyrobb

Jan 1, 2012
Pleasant Hill
Good luck, Haith has got alot of rebulding to do. Am not sure if the fans are willing to be medicore for the next few years again.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Yes, Haith will truly earn his coach of the year award (if he receives it this year) next year. It will be his team with his talent.

Lets see what HE can truly do...

Beerbrat

Aug 17, 2011
Minneapolis
Man, congratulating a team for a good game and wishing them luck in the future is "trolling" some of you guys have some major self confidence issues.

If a KU fan says anything on Tiger Board they are told to leave also. Posting after a win just seems like rubbing it in to some posters.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Thanks, we'll see you around and good luck in the conference that shall not be mentioned. You've taken a lot of crap on here, but I hope you take it all in good fun.