20 & 47 All Day Long...

ncf_u_knott_ps_200.jpg

Beasts.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
article is all over the map has us last at RB even though White was productive and Tech's back was injured and it "derailed their running game". If he was projecting next year I'd buy that but then why would he have MO and the Mason jars 1-2?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
article is all over the map has us last at RB even though White was productive and Tech's back was injured and it "derailed their running game". If he was projecting next year I'd buy that but then why would he have MO and the Mason jars 1-2?

It's deffinitely a recap of 2011.

I think we get knocked because we had a significant chunk of rushing yards come from the QB position. White still had more yards than the leading rushers for KU and TTU though. And ISU had more rushing yards average than both teams as well. In fact, I have no idea how anyone could call TTUs rushing attack better than ISUs. My guess is that Ubbs liked what Stephens from TTU was doing before he got hurt. He apparently didn't appreciate Whites contributions to our team either and didn't watch Woody running over people like a truck.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008

I was surprised by the RB ranks too. I went in thinking that was the other position we might be good in due to our depth...I was proven wrong to say the least.

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia
It's deffinitely a recap of 2011.

I think we get knocked because we had a significant chunk of rushing yards come from the QB position. White still had more yards than the leading rushers for KU and TTU though. And ISU had more rushing yards average than both teams as well. In fact, I have no idea how anyone could call TTUs rushing attack better than ISUs. My guess is that Ubbs liked what Stephens from TTU was doing before he got hurt. He apparently didn't appreciate Whites contributions to our team either and didn't watch Woody running over people like a truck.

I was surprised by the running backs, didn't think that we would be worst, but I think you may be right since the QB was such a part of our running game.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
I don't know why, but in my head I like to think these two guys just absolutely hate each other, and it fuels the fire to be better than the other. I'm sure this isn't the case, I just want to feel like these guys are never nice to anyone.