Terrible commercial during/after ISU events

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
I just heard it during the McDermott/Fennelly call in show. Its for something like GHG Communications?!?

It's some older fart in his 50's/60's , but he talk with the worst lisp in the world! And what makes it even worse is there is no background music and the mic is right under his nose. He sounds just like the sister on SouthPark with the dental headgear that likes to listen to her "Britney SCH-pear-sch record-sch".

Everytime i hear this on the way home from Hilton, I turn the channel. It really makes me mad when i hear it after a loss, as mad as I already am after a loss, it makes it worse.

Who ever put that guy on the radio should be fired. "Who are the ad genius' that came up with this one?"

Anyone else HATE :realmad::realmad::realmad:it ???

Last edited:

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Wow Lou Holtz is doing ads for ISchU now amazing!

1342640852_bba83e7c4d_m.jpg
CableGuy_title.jpg

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Wow Lou Holtz is doing ads for ISchU now amazing!

1342640852_bba83e7c4d_m.jpg
CableGuy_title.jpg

How the hell did I not even think of Lou holt?!? Now just think of having a super sensitive micropone right in front of him while doing his pep talks.

sodakjoe

Sep 15, 2006
Ames via Sioux Falls, SD
He sounds just like the sister on SouthPark with the dental headgear that likes to listen to her \"Britney SCH-pear-sch record-sch\".

When I read this, all I could think of was this: The vid is bad, but the song is great.

YouTube Vid[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b18fMFK0Hk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b18fMFK0Hk[/ame]

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
If you want his address to beat him up, I have it. :wink::biglaugh:

I'll let you handle it for me this time, if you don't mind....but if he gets out of line again, watch out!!! :biglaugh: