Schedule out - when do tics go on sale?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
I heard they were hoping to get season ticket renewal packages in the mail in the next week...

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
I could probably find the answer somewhere, but will the season tix prices go up because we will have 7 home games?

D

DistrictCyclone

But, in your defense, it was a very forgettable game.

What game?

I was hoping they'd play WVU in Morgantown this year so there'd be a game close to DC. I'd love to see the Big 12 poach VT and Pitt from the ACC for no other reason than having a couple more games within driving distance each year.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
In my opinion they should announce schedules only one season in advance. Today seemed like Christmas and my excitement for the season has never been higher at this point of the year. It's very anticlimactic seeing the schedule set until 2019.

Let's Go State

Nov 6, 2007
West Coast (of Iowa)
In my opinion they should announce schedules only one season in advance. Today seemed like Christmas and my excitement for the season has never been higher at this point of the year. It's very anticlimactic seeing the schedule set until 2019.

Oh I'm sure it will change again. But maybe not now with missouri gone.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
At least K-State is finally coming to Ames for the first time in like 10 years....

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
What game?

I was hoping they'd play WVU in Morgantown this year so there'd be a game close to DC. I'd love to see the Big 12 poach VT and Pitt from the ACC for no other reason than having a couple more games within driving distance each year.
Last year's Texas game.