Hey Missouri fans sitting behind me

C

CyBer

**** you for ruining the game for me and my family (my mom has never been to one). I'm glad your lame fans are leaving our conference, you are the most annoying fan base (other than hawkeyes) in the country.

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
**** you for ruining the game for me and my family (my mom has never been to one). I'm glad your lame fans are leaving our conference, you are the most annoying fan base (other than hawkeyes) in the country.

Take those meth teeth back to Mizzou, and don't come back!

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Can't agree more with this!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

You know, I used to think that they had to have a pretty cool fanbase because they don't have a long history of winning, but nope, they blow.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I hope they have fun playing in front of crowds of 2,000 people in the SEC. What a great move by them.

No more games close to home like ISU, KU, KSU, OU, OSU. Now you'll have to go to Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, etc. Have fun with that idiots!

Missouri basketball will become a dinosaur like the rest of the SEC basketball.

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, Mizzou fans suck. I'm sorry you had to find out first hand. There is a reason why most fan-bases in the B12 were not sad to see MU go to the SEC. Good riddance !!!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The players aren't any better. They should think about winning with some class. Sometime..anytime..at all.

Not to mention that their head coach is a total crook. I wonder how long until he's investigated at Missouri like he was at Miami.

letsCYber

Jun 11, 2010
U.S. of A.
I hope they have fun playing in front of crowds of 2,000 people in the SEC. What a great move by them.

No more games close to home like ISU, KU, KSU, OU, OSU. Now you'll have to go to Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, etc. Have fun with that idiots!

Missouri basketball will become a dinosaur like the rest of the SEC basketball.

I'd like to go to an SEC basketball game in one of those locations sometime though. It'd be cool to know you're the smartest person in an entire stadium of people.

C

CyBer

It was funny that one of them had a giant lisp, my mom was cracking up over that one.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
Missouri fans are just the worst. Glad this was hopefully the last sporting event I'll ever have to be around them. Unless we beat their ***** in a bowl game sometime in the future.