Watching Baylor right now...

sdcyfan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 12, 2006
Rapid City, SD
and seeing alot of players for them that ISU either had committed to them at one point during the GC era or recruited. DE-Tracy Robertson, WR-Kendall Wright, etc. I'm really excited for the guys we have in our program, but Baylor having success certainly hurts ISU. Seems like we battle for alot of the same recruits. Anyone else notice this?

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Yes we do battle them for recruits as does everyone else as well. Tied game fun to watch. I like how we recruit and it is working and that is all that matters.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Nice thing is we are certainly investing big time with our football program and it is going to pay off.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
and seeing alot of players for them that ISU either had committed to them at one point during the GC era or recruited. DE-Tracy Robertson, WR-Kendall Wright, etc. I'm really excited for the guys we have in our program, but Baylor having success certainly hurts ISU. Seems like we battle for alot of the same recruits. Anyone else notice this?
Hey! A Rapid City Cyclone. I'm currently in Rapid City visiting family.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Welcome. Supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow. Not too many Cyclone fans here in RC. Enjoy your time in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota.
I'm out here 3-4 times a year. My family is originally from the area and my sister now lives out here. Got here yesterday.

I was in Wal-Mart today wearing an Iowa State hoodie. Someone in the store stopped and said, "Hey, you're the guys that beat Oklahoma State." Kind of nice.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Why does Baylor's players think it is necessary to do the Cam Newton superman on every play? Obviously their D isn't playing "Super"

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
best spectator bowl game yet for offensive show!

I agree, but their D does it on one good play and then the same guy gets burnt on the next play.

On a side note, this just shows why the National Championship is going to be boring. :SLEEP: