ESPN Vote: biggest surprise

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
neither were really a surprise to me, i think a$m melting down was a bigger surprise, considering they did it over and over and over again without learning from it.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I disagree with the objection to this. Just reading this board leading up to the Okie State game proved that most of us didn't see this coming. We talked ourselves into occasional glimmers of hope, but mostly believed that there was a beatdown coming.

It's just being honest to say that it was a big surprise. Nothing wrong with that. It's part of building the program.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I disagree with the objection to this. Just reading this board leading up to the Okie State game proved that most of us didn't see this coming. We talked ourselves into occasional glimmers of hope, but mostly believed that there was a beatdown coming.

It's just being honest to say that it was a big surprise. Nothing wrong with that. It's part of building the program.

I definitely predicted a victory.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
ISU over OSU was DEFINITELY a surprise to 99.9% of the universe. Did some of us think we had a chance? Of course. But there weren't very many people that would have taken ISU for the win. If there were, then it wouldn't have been as awesome and the coverage wouldn't have been as great.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I can't get over the fact that we had the biggest upset of the year in my opinion and I was at the game

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron