BIG7DAWG6 - Proof is in the pudding.....MUST SEE!!!

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
The great Charlie Weis during his time at Norte Dame accounted for a grand total of 4 offensive lineman being drafted.

2005 - None
2005 NFL Draft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2 - 3* recruits

2006 - 1 (6th Round)
2006 NFL Draft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1-5*, 4-4*, 1-3* recruits

2007 - 2 (3rd Round, 7th Round)
2007 NFL Draft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2-4*, 2-3* recruits

2008 - 1 (6th round)
2008 NFL Draft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3-4*, 1-3*

2009 - None
2009 NFL Draft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3-4*, 1-2*

This is proof that Charlie took a ton of talent in while at Norte Dame and did not develop these players into NFL Caliber players. The proof is in the numbers, this will not change. He may be a great offensive coordinator, he is not a great coach that cares about his players and seeks to develop them into NFL Caliber players.

Your decision will last you the rest of your life....its a huge decision....do you want to trust your future to someone that has NEVER developed even a second round offensive line draft pick let alone a first round pick? Whereas in just 3 years, Rhoads has developed what could be Iowa States first ever 1st round draft pick and another that projects in the top 4-5 rounds in Hicks.

Join ISU and be able to tell your Mom - " I'm on my way to my dream, Mom your done working".....

Big Dawg make it happen and never regret it....

Last edited:

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Re: Dauron - Proof is in the pudding.....MUST SEE!!!

The great Charlie Weis during his time at Norte Dame accounted for a grand total of 4 offensive lineman being drafted.

2005 - None
2 - 3* recruits

2006 - 1 (6th Round)

2-4*, 2-3* recruits

2008 - 1 (6th round)
3-4*, 1-3*

2009 - None
3-4*, 1-2*

This is proof that Charlie took a ton of talent in while at Norte Dame and did not develop these players into NFL Caliber players. The proof is in the numbers, this will not change. He may be a great offensive coordinator, he is not a great coach that cares about his players and seeks to develop them into NFL Caliber players.

Your decision will last you the rest of your life....its a huge decision....do you want to trust your future to someone that has NEVER developed even a second round offensive line draft pick let alone a first round pick? Whereas in just 3 years, Rhoads has developed what could be Iowa States first ever 1st round draft pick and another that projects in the top 4-5 rounds in Hicks.

Join ISU and be able to tell your Mom - " I'm on my way to my dream, Mom your done working".....

You probably need to get his name spelled right in the thread title to improve the credibility.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Re: BIG DAWG 76 - Proof is in the pudding.....MUST SEE!!!

2005 - None
2 - 3* recruits

2006 - 1 (6th Round)

2-4*, 2-3* recruits

2008 - 1 (6th round)
3-4*, 1-3*

2009 - None
3-4*, 1-2*

Iowa State already had a first round draft pick. So KO would be number 2.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Re: BIG DAWG 76 - Proof is in the pudding.....MUST SEE!!!

Somewhere George Amundson just shed a tear.

WoW - thanks for pointing it out to me, i had looked it up once over a fight with a hawkeye fan....i stand corrected - thank you sir - where were you earlier this year...i could have used ur knowledge!!!!

This is about Big7Dawg6 coming to ames....

Sorry George - i will not soon forget it....

by the way i was not yet watching football in 1973!!!!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
If the kid has a brain in his head, doesn't he already know that no head coach puts linemen in the NFL? Wouldn't it come down to the position coach? If Weis hires someone different for that position than he did at Notre Dame, his argument is pretty simple.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
While I say he did well with Brady, he was a train wreck with Florida last year and ND. The guy is a pro coordinator and that is all.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron