KU lost tonight

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Yippie!!! proof we play in a really mediocre conference this year. Stuff like this gives me hope.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Well, Sagarin will probably downgrade the B12 from the number two position. Darn J-Hawks. They did not take care of business.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
LSU also beat #10 Marquette. Hambone played 31 minutes, scored 13, 7 rebs.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
LSU also beat #10 Marquette. Hambone played 31 minutes, scored 13, 7 rebs.

i checked to see if Colvin was getting in the game for ASU. Doesn't look like it. Although McD and McD Jr. won big. **lowering my head and shaking it**

tee1up

Dec 29, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'll get killed for this, but this team could use a Cory Johnson, Stevie Johnson, type player. Not that Clinton Mann is that. Someone who plays hard, smart, gets garbage points. I think we can still get it together, but to me it looks like a bunch of pretty boys trying to get on ESPN with the jab step fadeaway 3, or the clear out, palm the ball, and dunk it.

I want to push the ball, try to get to the hoop, and if it isn't there kick it back to the trailers for open 3's. See Mike Nurse.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Lipscomb tonight:

Memphis 85, Lipscomb 75 - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

The Tigers have dealt with accusations that they are too soft, particularly during the last two losses - to Top 25 teams Murray State and Louisville. That led to a much more passionate Memphis coach Josh Pastner, who shed the nice guy, get-along-with-players reputation. Instead of getting along, he got in their faces.
On several occasions in the first half, Pastner chewed out individual players for their lack of hustle or inefficiency at grabbing rebounds.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
McD scores 35.

McDermott leads Creighton past Tulsa - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

McDermott, the nation's second-leading scorer entering the game, finished 16 of 23 from the field and made both of his 3-point attempts.
"Doug is very versatile in the post," said Creighton coach Greg McDermott, Doug's father. "He can go around you and loop it under if you guard him with a tall guy. Obviously Tulsa was wanting to take away the 3-pointer and you've got to pick your poison. Tonight we were able to get it inside and we executed as well as we have all year."

Last edited: