Saban is an absolute *****Bag

CaliCyclone

Dec 3, 2011
He voted Ok St 4 in his ballot! Even if he thinks Stanford is better, he HAS to vote OSU 3rd just to do the right thing and avoid controversy....Even better is that Gundy doesn't have a vote.

AWFUL

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Yea seeing his cheeky grin on the BCS show last night just made me hate ESPN/SEC/BCS sooo much.

There have been very few moments where I have wanted to punch my TV, and this was was one of them. I'm tired of hearing ESPN say that they are CLEARLY the best 2 teams. Says who? ESPN? Since the SEC is obviously so much better at football than everyone else, maybe we should all just give up?

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
He had to make sure OSU had no way to sneak to #2 so he had to put them at #4. What a classless man

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I'm taking the opposite opinion. I hope Alabama wins - not because I like them - but because it would cause all kinds of crap to come down on the BCS choice.
Agree with this. I want a split champion.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I'm taking the opposite opinion. I hope Alabama wins - not because I like them - but because it would cause all kinds of crap to come down on the BCS choice.

Agree with this. I want a split champion.

I will agree that I would like to see the split championship, but I also would like to show that it was a huge mistake putting them there in the first place. I won't be watching anyway.

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

I could agree with this as well! Maybe by a nice score of 6-3, then they would both be 1-1 against each other and show how much this system sucks.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Are people being forced to watch ESPN? Just checking.

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines
There have been very few moments where I have wanted to punch my TV, and this was was one of them. I'm tired of hearing ESPN say that they are CLEARLY the best 2 teams. Says who? ESPN? Since the SEC is obviously so much better at football than everyone else, maybe we should all just give up?

they are not that much better.. LSU, BAMA, then who? No one this year. All other teams are just avg or poor. Big12 better top to bottom this year i believe. I wish they would have lined bowl games up on match ups like big12 vs sec etc... to find out. affilations are a waste of time for everyone, and determines nothing.

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
I don't understand why they developed a computerized system then ignore it for subjective opinions. What was the point? How do you get a fair ranking from the Coaches of the teams involved? makes no sense to me.

hexodat64

Dec 5, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
they are not that much better.. LSU, BAMA, then who? No one this year. All other teams are just avg or poor. Big12 better top to bottom this year i believe. I wish they would have lined bowl games up on match ups like big12 vs sec etc... to find out. affilations are a waste of time for everyone, and determines nothing.

I was joking I agree 100%. SEC is very good at the top, but we don't know how good because they just beat up on the weak teams at the bottom. We still won't know because we just get 2 SEC teams in the NC. No really way to claim they are the best other than voter bias.

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
No one will ever have to worry about confusing Saban and ethics....
Hopefully he will hang around long enough to receive his due.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
I am not surprised. Was it right/ethical ? Probably no. Was it illegal ? No. But what did you guys expect ? If Iowa State in Alabama's position, would you tell CPR "No, we don't want to go to national championship" ?