Craig James is an idiot.....

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Would anyone out there pee on this guy if he caught fire???

Last edited by a moderator:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Re: Craig James is an f-ing idiot.....

Momentary moment of silence for the five hookers.

As you were...

ManofCyience

Nov 22, 2011
Ames

Double the pain for Texas Tech fans watching the Selection Show. Not only are they not bowling, Craig James who is the guy responsible for getting Leach fired and therefore putting TT in this situation is on the show.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

You have smelled him?? Weird

You can't? I mean, I know I'm more than 500 miles away from him, but I was just figuring that the faint smell in the air I'm smelling was resultant from his powerful body odor...

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

So is Herbstreet. Says we need a plus one so OSU can prove it on the field vs SEC. Yet doesnt think they should get a shot at LSU in the current system.

brother bob

Feb 20, 2008
7 Seas of Rhye

That whole crew on the show is seriously bad. herbstreit is also an idiot. smith was the only one with any sense of telling it like it should be...may should find a hole, crawl in it and stay there. Very painful to watch - until I shut it off

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009

I thought Craig James was the only one sticking up for Big 12 and OSU, but don't mind logic. Hate on.

Cyhops

Nov 4, 2009
Oak Island NC

I told my wife that Smith was the only one with a brain then he trashed Osu for losing to us. Changed my mind. Then they switched him with Gilmore. Bad to worse.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI

Agreed, it would be like the movie Backdraft.....only back up into your weiner.:shocked:

C'mon guys! Havent any of you used a WD-40 can as a torch before? The fire does not travel back inside the can. There is no oxygen inside, and it can't burn. I don't think there is any oxygen in your wieners, so it shouldnt be an issue... Unless you dribble on yourself. I'm disappointed... Thought there'd be more pyros here...

So, Jarrods - in the event of flammable **** and a burning Craig James - pee on!