Need a good laugh?

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
I though this thread would be about SEC offenses...

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure about your prediction there. Give Iowa a month to prepare, and they can scheme up a pretty good defense, even with the average players they have this year.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure about your prediction there. Give Iowa a month to prepare, and they can scheme up a pretty good defense, even with the average players they have this year.

Yep.
In the regular season, I think Baylor wins by 14 points minimum.
Iowa has good bowl preparation. Baylor got beat last year in their bowl.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Iowa rarely gets blown out and always show up in bowl games. If their offense was better, I'd actually say they might win this game.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Iowa has good bowl preparation. Baylor got beat last year in their bowl.

Baylor went 7-5 last year with a softer schedule. This year's BU team is much, much better. I agree that Iowa can scheme well but Baylor would have a ridiculous edge in speed.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I don't see that being a good game at all, but I though Missouri was going to crush them last year.

Baylor would be a very bad matchup for Iowa. MIssouri is a dink and dunk offense that plays into the Hawk defense, Baylor really has a great deep ball game to go with the screen game. RG3 would eat them alive. They stopped Denard Robinsin pretty well, but he is no where near the passer RG3 is.

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
baylor will crush iowa :yes:

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Baylor went 7-5 last year with a softer schedule. This year's BU team is much, much better. I agree that Iowa can scheme well but Baylor would have a ridiculous edge in speed.
I would find it hilarious to watch Morris or Nielson try to keep up with Kendall Wright when Iowa refuses to take out their LBs.

asmosis

Jul 6, 2010
Minneapolis
It seems like every year Iowa when the bowl pairings come out and we learn Iowa's opponent, my first reaction is "they will get killed", but they ALWAYS prepare well and seem to own the bowl game. I hate it, but have learned to just expect them to be a tough bowl opponent.