Auburn radio

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
After watching Roll Tide/War Eagle on ESPN and hearing about the Paul Finebaum show I thought I'd tune my Squeezebox into WJOX in Birmingham. It's so funny to hear these callers talking about Auburn. The callers are completely piling on Chizik.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
After watching Roll Tide/War Eagle on ESPN and hearing about the Paul Finebaum show I thought I'd tune my Squeezebox into WJOX in Birmingham. It's so funny to hear these callers talking about Auburn. The callers are completely piling on Chizik.

Guess the shine from last year's crystal trophy is wearing off pretty quickly on the Plains.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
I tried listening to Finebaum but man that show is brutal. Just god awful. I don't understand why Sirius/XM put that show on as the main drive time college sports show because it is literally 80% Alabama/Auburn smack, 19% SEC smack/praise and 1% other. It's seriously the Muary of college sports talk...

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
What's funny is that while I was listening to it I caught myself thinking "Man this guy is good at sounding like a dumb redneck". I then realized that he wasn't joking.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I tried listening to Finebaum but man that show is brutal. Just god awful. I don't understand why Sirius/XM put that show on as the main drive time college sports show because it is literally 80% Alabama/Auburn smack, 19% SEC smack/praise and 1% other. It's seriously the Muary of college sports talk...

I'm sure it gets old fast, but that actually sounds like it would be awesome for a couple episodes. You wouldn't tune in for whole episodes of SEC starters taking paternity tests to prove that some jersey chaser isn't their baby mama?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
What's funny is that while I was listening to it I caught myself thinking "Man this guy is good at sounding like a dumb redneck". I then realized that he wasn't joking.

It's horrible. I bought a new car recently and got Sirius for free. When the subscription is up, that show will be the main reason I don't renew the subscription. I don't mind it being on, but what a brutal time to have it, during the drive home. I wish they'd move the Jack Arute and Mike Leach show to that time slot. I love that show.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City

What is this Squeezebox? Is it different than The Who's Squeezebox?