Crazy field goal in the Cleveland/Baltimore game

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Ball hits the upright, bounces in, hits the center upright bar that is behind the crossbar, then bounces out - back through the other end.

What looked like to be a missed FG was actually good, as the center upright bar is in the "made FG" area.

Overtime in Baltimore.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Cleveland-Baltimore Game

Anyone watching this?

I'm just catching it on CBS right now. I don't know why they are just showing the four wise men watching it and not letting us watching it.

But if you get a chance, watch the craziness that is that Phil Dawson field goal. Absolutely crazy.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Damn you ISUFan, this is the second time in two days that you have beat me by less than a minute in making the same post. . .

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I just want to see him play Plinko with the football and goalpost again, when he lines up for a game-winning field goal here in a few plays.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
I just want to see him play Plinko with the football and goalpost again, when he lines up for a game-winning field goal here in a few plays.

plinko1.jpg

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
The NFL has really odd rules when it comes to showing the end of a game that they didn't show the entire game...

I think they can only cover it until 3:15... then they have to cut to the studio.... which is ********, because they just sit there and watch the monitor off screen and then give you the play by play.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
The NFL has really odd rules when it comes to showing the end of a game that they didn't show the entire game...

I think they can only cover it until 3:15... then they have to cut to the studio.... which is ********, because they just sit there and watch the monitor off screen and then give you the play by play.

What was exactly my point. I was like what the heck? I wanna see it! Don't tell me about it. But o'well, it is in the past now.