****Official 11/12 Gameday Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
Ha! For once I was able to beat you to the punch. I've always wanted to start a Gameday thread. Show me the credits! Suckers.

SLCyclone

Apr 4, 2006
Ha! For once I was able to beat you to the punch. I've always wanted to start a Gameday thread. Show me the credits! Suckers.
Next time you will need to use the actual names of the teams playing.

***Official Gameday Thread - ISU vs. Lehigh***

If you mess up again, you will have credits taken away and you will no longer be eligible for coupons.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Big fail for the OP. Even if he was first, it was the wrong forum. BAN HAMMER!

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Chris did a great job breaking this game down yesterday afternoon on M & B and I think that our Cyclones will come thru with a WIN!!!!

Does Reality set in?...Sometimesd!!!

I saw where the Duke Bluedevils playing @ Cameron Indoor just barely got by

Belmont something like 77-75.( with my failing memory the score my not be exact please excuse)

All I'm looking for today is a win over a good patriot league opponent in Lehigh and a good start to the hoops season...

GO FREDDIE BALL.......:yes:

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Just a min and I'll start a Bye look a like thread...

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
To the OP - You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. As well as a credit *****. You have the unique ability to tell jokes that fly over some peoples' heads. I salute you.

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
To the OP - You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. As well as a credit *****. You have the unique ability to tell jokes that fly over some peoples' heads. I salute you.
Using the Android app it doesn't show what forum this post was in. I don't think it flew over most of our heads.