Ferentz to PSU?

GoCubsGo

Jul 22, 2008
I'm guessing it's only a matter of time until these rumors start...will be fun to watch Iowa fans squirm.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Why? ISU is 7-6 vs Ferentz

Yeah, if kf leaves, with its resources Iowa may get a real coach for $3 mil per year who could consistently compete for conference championships in that league.

I hope kf realizes Iowa City is a wonderful place for him, where he should stay for a long, long time.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
So they want another coach who sweeps things under the rug? Interesting.

This....
Apparently Ferentz was #1 on the list at Michigan at one point. They decided not to pursue him because of the numerous off the field incidents at Iowa.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
KF wouldn't even get paid as much as hes getting at Iowa in the NFL. And the NFL is the place he would be IF he left.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
This....
Apparently Ferentz was #1 on the list at Michigan at one point. They decided not to pursue him because of the numerous off the field incidents at Iowa.

When was he EVER #1 on the list for the Michigan at any point? Please link me to that article.

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
So they want another coach who sweeps things under the rug? Interesting.

Come on now. Pretend, Kirk was at Penn State for the current incident. He would have done the right thing.

It's not like he would have ordered the shower to be cleaned and all DNA evidence thrown away, immediately after finding out about it. (oops)

Let's try that again. It's not like he would have turned around and given Sandusky the Assistant of the Year award, knowing the trouble he'd caused. (oops, again)

Man, this is hard.

Suffice to say, I am confident that had Kirk been the one in charge at Penn State, while the whole Sandusky thing went down, he would have done the right thing...

...provided Sandusky did not live in low income, subsidized housing.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Come on now. Pretend, Kirk was at Penn State for the current incident. He would have done the right thing.

It's not like he would have ordered the shower to be cleaned and all DNA evidence thrown away, immediately after finding out about it. (oops)

Let's try that again. It's not like he would have turned around and given Sandusky the Assistant of the Year award, knowing the trouble he'd caused. (oops, again)

Man, this is hard.

Suffice to say, I am confident that had Kirk been the one in charge at Penn State, while the whole Sandusky thing went down, he would have done the right thing...

You are saying Ferentz would have covered up child molestation charges. You stay classy.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City

Man, this is hard.

Post of the year.

F Iowa.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
He coverd up coke dealing within his team, so what makes child molestation any different?:unsure:

He covered up coke dealing? Wasn't aware of that.

Oh yeah, and child molestation isn't even in the same REALM of crimes. Clones21, you never cease to amaze. Keep it up, soldier.