Travis Perry

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Who cares? He's walking on at iowa. If ISU wanted him, they could have easily offered a greyshirt.

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
He is walking on at Iowa. UNI offered, but he chose to walk on at Iowa.
UNI offered a 1/2 scholarship. I'm pretty sure they did the same with Woody.

cyclonepop

May 10, 2010
Pleasant Hill, Ia
UNI offered a 1/2 scholarship. I'm pretty sure they did the same with Woody.
No they didn't. And they also lied about it. They said they don't offer full rides, and his host for the night was on one, as well as some other players he met that night. Decided he couldn't play for a liar.

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
No they didn't. And they also lied about it. They said they don't offer full rides, and his host for the night was on one, as well as some other players he met that night. Decided he couldn't play for a liar.
Thanks for clearing that up. UNI loses a lot of good players by trying to cut corners it seems.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
It is a shame to see a good kid from Urbandale end up at Iowa. It won't be long until he is running around getting boozed up, whacked out on cocaine or other drugs, and eventually spending some time in jail or prison. Not exactly what you want to see for a kid from your hometown.

jamestaylor

Dec 13, 2008
the HIll
I dont blame kids for passing up smaller schools for a shot at the big time. If it doesnt work out, you can always transfer down. If you get to play at UNI, you would always wonder.."would I have played at ISU(or Iowa)?"

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
It is a shame to see a good kid from Urbandale end up at Iowa. It won't be long until he is running around getting boozed up, whacked out on cocaine or other drugs, and eventually spending some time in jail or prison. Not exactly what you want to see for a kid from your hometown.

And the beat goes on- thats a cheap shot at a kid you know nothing about. I get your crap about Iowa, Travis Perry, not so much.:sad:

Yes13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
I heard he has a sister named Katy... and that she melts pop-sickles.
at-first-i-was-like.jpg

melaniekayh

Nov 5, 2011
seriously??? i mean really?? do you not know anything about Travis..take a step back and man up...what you said was totally inappropriate!

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california
seriously??? i mean really?? do you not know anything about Travis..take a step back and man up...what you said was totally inappropriate!

Ha, in case you're not joking; I think the original poster was making a somewhat tongue-in-cheek remark about the Hawkeye football teams troubles with the law. I don't think anyone will actually expect this guy to turn into a degenerate the instant he steps foot on Iowa's campus.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Ha, in case you're not joking; I think the original poster was making a somewhat tongue-in-cheek remark about the Hawkeye football teams troubles with the law. I don't think anyone will actually expect this guy to turn into a degenerate the instant he steps foot on Iowa's campus.

There is no place for rational thought on this board!

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA

Looks like one of Travis' family members/friends/girlfriends was doing some googling on him today. Not sure why you would choose to bump a 9 month old thread up just to post this.