STOP playing Sweet Caroline after the 3rd period.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I don't give a rat's fart what the score is but that song needs to be played AFTER a victory. It's a celebration song and that is the appropriate place for it.

When they played it at a tie game I turned to my buddy and said I wouldn't be surprised if we come out and fumble the ball. Guess what happened.

Look, I don't mind the song. I may even like it. It needs to be played following a victory and no other time PERIOD.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Sorry what is that you had to say I was staring at your avatar.

So good so good ....

(I actually agree with you though)

cyfan50438

Oct 31, 2007
Garner, IA
Anyone have a picture of a can of worms?
thumbnail.aspx

FDWxMan

Jan 31, 2009
Des Moines
We fumbled because Sweet Caroline played. Got it.
Seriously. I don't know why Rhoads wastes all this time chasing after 3 or 4 star recruits...if ISU would just hire a coach that will go out and get a decent scoreboard mix tape DJ we could all go in together on time shares in Dallas for the Big XII title game each year.:twitcy:

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
I don't give a rat's fart what the score is but that song needs to be played AFTER a victory. It's a celebration song and that is the appropriate place for it.

When they played it at a tie game I turned to my buddy and said I wouldn't be surprised if we come out and fumble the ball. Guess what happened.

Look, I don't mind the song. I may even like it. It needs to be played following a victory and no other time PERIOD.

That's dumb.

mt85

Mar 24, 2006
Can't you losers find anything original to complain about? Maybe your miserable lives would be more enjoyable if you stopped complaining and just enjoyed life.

Reactions: SLCyclone

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI

No one here can do anything about it. Go tell Jamie, or better yet - call in to the Coaches show this week and tell Rhoads how you feel. I'm sure he'll get it taken care of.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames

isuno1fan, he was a passionate man, a loyal man, but not a smart man. Oh sorry just predicting how your obit will read in the future.

Reactions: norseclone

Cyclonus

Nov 22, 2009
Milwaukee
i can't imagine what they play during the game really affects the players... if our students would react to something else then go for it... but they dont... so Neil F'in Diamond it is..

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron