Oregon vs. Arizona

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
So I started watching this game on ESPN360.com and I missed the beginning. Why on earth did Oregon go for 2 on their first TD?

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
They caught them off guard with a shift like we do on our PATs. They snapped it over to the left side and ran it in easily.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Oh so that's what they did. I was wondering why it was 8-7... I thought there was a safety in there somewhere. I cringed when I saw Dixon go down, and they showed the replay, my knee started to twinge. Anyone else have that happen?

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
That and Thursday night is where ranked teams go to die on ESPN this year. I think that is all I heard during all the radio shows today. :chatterbox:

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
They caught them off guard with a shift like we do on our PATs. They snapped it over to the left side and ran it in easily.

Thanks for the info!!

Seems like Arizona is always good for one upset per year. Stoops was told he is safe for next year. I have a feeling it is either win 7-8 games or you are out though after 2008 for hm.

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Wow! Punt Return for TD for AZ. 31-11
This is turning into a blow out.
Looks like you can say adios to another BCS hopeful.

EggMcClone

Mar 19, 2006
Michigan
mylifeinthebasement.blogspot.com
2007-03-19PanicButton.jpg

Feel free to push at any time, Oregon.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Punt return for Arizona. Oregon has gotta get their act together before they become the next #2 to go down. They just can't get anything going.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Brady:wub::wacko::tongue::nah::dull: Leaf makes Ryan :sad::mask::wideeyed::chatterbox::confused::eek:Leaf look good.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
One thing I do not like is that Kansas will now be smelling blood in the water on Saturday. (I am assumming Arizona hangs on to win) KU could come out and really try to smack ISU in the mouth to put their stamp on #2 in the BCS. We have been smacked before and came back to dish it out, we will not be intimidated!

cyclonez7

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
One thing I do not like is that Kansas will now be smelling blood in the water on Saturday. (I am assumming Arizona hangs on to win) KU could come out and really try to smack ISU in the mouth to put their stamp on #2 in the BCS. We have been smacked before and came back to dish it out, we will not be intimidated!
Likewise, seeing how Arizona can beat Oregon, there is no way for our guys to think that we can't beat Kansas. I think we are totally capable of pulling off an upset like this game is looking to be.

EggMcClone

Mar 19, 2006
Michigan
mylifeinthebasement.blogspot.com
Actually this could be the best thing to happen to us. Anytime KU is thinking about who did what in the BCS is time they aren't thinking about us.

I think there are a few examples where a team that should benefit from someone else's loss chokes themselves later that day or week.