Fantasy question.....

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
Yes, was targeted around 10 times last week and has moved into starting role opposite massaquoi ... Tried to grab and stash him at my drafts but injuries and byes forced me to drop him in on two or my three teams ...

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
Yes, was targeted around 10 times last week and has moved into starting role opposite massaquoi ... Tried to grab and stash him at my drafts but injuries and byes forced me to drop him in on two or my three teams ...

Actually 12 targets last week with 6 catches. I think I'll pick him up this week and see how he does against Seattle.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Little "should" have had a TD last week as well. Tripped over himself before the end zone.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Now the better question is, do I start Little or Malcolm Floyd this week?

You and I think alike. I'm actually following both of these receivers in our 10 team league as both are available and Nicks is in a bye week for me. I'm really leaning towards Little. My other options (on my bench) are Heyward-Bey, Jones (Packers), and Breaston. I've got a gut feeling that Breaston could have a good day against the Raiders.

On another note, I'm seriously thinking about starting Ernest Graham instead of MJD and Tebow instead of Roethlisberger. Does that make any sense?

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Another receiver I'm watching is Antonio Brown with Hines Ward and Mike Wallace apparently both nursing injuries. What makes him even more appealing is that we get points for return yards.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
You and I think alike. I'm actually following both of these receivers in our 10 team league as both are available and Nicks is in a bye week for me. I'm really leaning towards Little. My other options (on my bench) are Heyward-Bey, Jones (Packers), and Breaston. I've got a gut feeling that Breaston could have a good day against the Raiders.

On another note, I'm seriously thinking about starting Ernest Graham instead of MJD and Tebow instead of Roethlisberger. Does that make any sense?

go with little ... while i think dhb will see targets i could see the raiders running the ball upwards of 40-50 times against kc ... hard to go against mjd as hes always a decent producer ... and the tebow option depends on your leagues scoring ... i'm startin him over flacco but my league gives pts per carry and no real negative to playing a middle qb (unless he has around 4 ints) ...

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor

I also picked up Graham, but my RB's are crap. Tebow, meh, I have my doubts, but he may get rushing TD(s).

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
go with little ... while i think dhb will see targets i could see the raiders running the ball upwards of 40-50 times against kc ... hard to go against mjd as hes always a decent producer ... and the tebow option depends on your leagues scoring ... i'm startin him over flacco but my league gives pts per carry and no real negative to playing a middle qb (unless he has around 4 ints) ...

I could easily see myself changing my mind about MJD by Sunday. I think the only reason I'm considering Graham over him is because Baltimore has given up the 31st most fantasy points to RBs this season, that's pretty stout. I've also got Ray Rice so keeping MJD in my lineup means that regardless the offense in that matchup I've got a RB in the game at all times. Throw Sproles in there as well at flex (PPR and return yards) and I've got the my RB situation pretty locked down.

Unfortunately I hurting big time in WRs this week. Agree, Little is probably my best option.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
not disagreeing with you becausei dont think hes that good either but leaving revis on vjax opens the opportunity to give cro over the top help from a safety on floyd ...
Something is just telling me Rivers and Floyd are going to torch the Jets, especially with the Chargers coming off of a bye.

I'll be starting both Rivers and Floyd in one of my leagues this weekend.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
go with battle. im using him as my flex. he should get about 20 or so touches against a bad oakland run defense.