NFL: Fantasy help

Tank

Sep 13, 2008
Niceville, FL
I have Vick as my starting QB but this is his bye week.

So, would you start Tim Tebow or Carson Palmer this week? Neither great options but they are the only two options I have!

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
Tebow, when he has started, has been a pretty good fantasy quarterback because of his rushing ability.

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
For me, I would take a chance on Palmer as long as he starts. I dont quite believe in "Baby Jesus" yet.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Tebow. Are they really going to let Palmer play this week? I wouldn't think he would be ready yet.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Tebow, i think he will actually score a lot of points. He's basically a running back, that will throw it 10-15 times.

schidj

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I would recommend you get rid of both of them. There has got to be a Hassleback or another starter that you can pick up.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I would recommend you get rid of both of them. There has got to be a Hassleback or another starter that you can pick up.

You don't have to believe Tebow is the savior for Denver. But he will score fantasy points. The three games he started last year he was one of the top scoring QB's (maybe number one, not sure)

Palmer may not even play this week.

Hassleback has very limited upside.

This is a no brainer for Fantasy: Tebow. He will score you fantasy points.

60 rushing yards(which he could likely get) is equal to about 250 passing yards in most leagues.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
You don't have to believe Tebow is the savior for Denver. But he will score fantasy points. The three games he started last year he was one of the top scoring QB's (maybe number one, not sure)

Palmer may not even play this week.

Hassleback has very limited upside.

This is a no brainer for Fantasy: Tebow. He will score you fantasy points.

60 rushing yards(which he could likely get) is equal to about 250 passing yards in most leagues.

Yep. It's the same reason Cam Newton has been one of the highest scoring QBs this year even with all the picks he throws. He gets rushing yards and rushing TDs on on top of some passing yards and passing TDs.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
Palmer is not expected to start in Week 7 against Kansas City, with Kyle Boller getting the nod.

Yeah, they said that at first but ESPN reported yesterday that Palmer will probably start Sunday. I guess they figure a rusty Palmer is better than Kyle Boller.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Thought this was a gal fantasy thread. My bad.

Who is replacing Jason Campbell? I would go with Palmer as they will get behind in the game and decide to throw. He may be worth picking up.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Tebow. He is a much better fantasy qb than a real Qb. He will be a nice bye week filler.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I stand corrected but still wouldn't take the chance on Palmer if you have Tebow.

"Nothing is official yet, but ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Carson Palmer is expected to start this weekend against the Kansas City Chiefs."

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
I would go with Tebow all the way. He will likely get a rushing TD and with Palmer being out of practice and having to learn a new offense and develop rapport with new recievers, there's no way I would start him.

In fact, if Palmers was starting for the Bengals this weekend, I'd still use Tebow on my FF team.

BTW, does your team score 4 points for a passing TD and 6 points for rushing/receiving TD?