Jim Schwartz goes at it with Jim Harbaugh

Cy4Patriots

Jan 10, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrqBDdFn4V0]Jim Schwartz (Lions) vs Jim Harbaugh (49ers) Skirmish - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, pretty classy.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Thought Harbaugh was a little too excited for that win.

Schwartz should watch the film of himself celebrating their win over the Vikings from earlier this year before he gets mad at another coach.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CEJvkUeBYw[/ame]

Harbaugh's celebration is no worse than that.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Thought Harbaugh was a little too excited for that win.

Really? Jim Scwartz is a classless *****, with that boom celebration etc. Harbaugh did nothing. If anybody should understand an excited coach it should be Schwartz, yet Schwartz wants to fight. He can go to ____.

It wouldn't suprise me at all if Detroit has won their last game, just like Josh McDaniels in Denver a few years ago.

GoldenBear

Sep 8, 2011
Johnston
Schwartz should watch the film of himself celebrating their win over the Vikings from earlier this year before he gets mad at another coach.

Jim Schwartz cussing; Lions win @ Vikings - YouTube

\

Yeah and should see Schwartz's tirade in Dallas game against Bryant. If you can read lips which was very easy in this case he was yelling M****F**** at tthe top of his lungs. The guy has no class

nate42smith

Oct 23, 2008
definitely an emotional over-reaction, however that is the type of coach that players will sell out to. when a team collectively wants to go to battle for a coach it can be a powerful dynamic. Schwartz is instilling the same attitude in this team that his Titans' defenses had, which were nasty. not your Detroit team of old.

Schwartz will learn from this and get fined. Detroit will win plenty more games this year...

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines

Jim Schwartz cussing; Lions win @ Vikings - YouTube

Difference between this game and the game today is there is no connection between the 9ers and Lions. The Lions hadn't won @ Minny for what 10 years? It was one more losing norm that Schwarts was able to overcome. Also Schwarts didn't carry his celebration all the way to the handshake with the opposing coach. Just a quick fist pump and it was done.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Really? Jim Scwartz is a classless *****, with that boom celebration etc. Harbaugh did nothing. If anybody should understand an excited coach it should be Schwartz, yet Schwartz wants to fight. He can go to ____.

It wouldn't suprise me at all if Detroit has won their last game, just like Josh McDaniels in Denver a few years ago.
Seriously?

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado

Detroit has WAY better talent than Denver did. And it's not close.

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
definitely an emotional over-reaction, however that is the type of coach that players will sell out to. when a team collectively wants to go to battle for a coach it can be a powerful dynamic. Schwartz is instilling the same attitude in this team that his Titans' defenses had, which were nasty. not your Detroit team of old.

Schwartz will learn from this and get fined. Detroit will win plenty more games this year...

Denver didn't have Megatron

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
I agree with ctguytillidie. I saw Harbaugh carry his celebration into the handshake with a slap on the hand and a shove in the back on Schwartz more like he was celebrating with one of his own coaches. I've never seen anything like it before in a post game handshake. I'm not sure he meant any disrespect but it came accross that way. It was an unusual post game handshake to say the least and Harbaugh has apologized for it. I'm guessing Schwartz will accept the apology and apologize for his over-reaction too, but it will certainly add some future tension between these bright young coaches and their rising teams.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
I agree with ctguytillidie. I saw Harbaugh carry his celebration into the handshake with a slap on the hand and a shove in the back on Schwartz more like he was celebrating with one of his own coaches. I've never seen anything like it before in a post game handshake. I'm not sure he meant any disrespect but it came accross that way. It was an unusual post game handshake to say the least and Harbaugh has apologized for it. I'm guessing Schwartz will accept the apology and apologize for his over-reaction too, but it will certainly add some future tension between these bright young coaches and their rising teams.
Too bad they don't play every year.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Except they just gave up over 200 yards rushing today. They are starting to look like the most overrated defensive line in the National Football League.

This. They were 18th in the league against the run before this game. And will likely be lower when all is said and done this week. Their line gets a lot of press, but on the field they've only been decent, but nothing special.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Except they just gave up over 200 yards rushing today. They are starting to look like the most overrated defensive line in the National Football League.
So they have one bad game and they are suddenly the most overrated d-line? Half of that came on two carries by Gore. Also the 9ers have one of the best young o-lines in the NFL.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron