Let's Bounce Back Cyclones and get that Dub

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
Is this the B-Ross?

images

BRoss

Oct 12, 2011
Yes I'm BRoss... your right we have to get Kansas and a few other teams. I think Coach PR will make it happen. We will win a couple games that the "experts" dont think we have a shot of Winning.
GO CLONES

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
If you are BRoss. What yard line do you sit on at the fb games? I sit right behind you.

BRoss

Oct 12, 2011
50 yd line for the UNI and Texas game. What are you the FBI or someting? lol I would like to know your thought on this Mizzu game?

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
50 yd line for the UNI and Texas game. What are you the FBI or someting? lol I would like to know your thought on this Mizzu game?

It is BROSS! I sit about 4 rows back of you and noticed you at games. No FBI, but I will yell FBI next time I see you at a game. My thought on Missouri is that this is no Gabbert, Daniels or Smith team. So, stop the run and we'll be okay. I think we roll Jantz out some in this game as well. I think the game in the pocket is still alittle fast for him and it's contributing to 3 and outs. We win by more than 10! I'll say 34-20 Cylcones are back! This is our Nebraska win/Texas win of 2011. People getting down and antsy and calling for Herman, etc. That's when Rhoads seems to rally troops.

Reactions: InCytful

AdamO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 28, 2010
Ankeny
The one and only, welcome!

For those who don't know, you need to watch Sound Off on WHO Sunday nights after the local news. BRoss runs the phone board and sound for Keith Murphy and Andy Fales, and whenever they show him in the sound room he's always got something ISU-related on the wall.

I think you can stream the show if you're not in the Central Iowa viewing area.

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
The one and only, welcome!

For those who don't know, you need to watch Sound Off on WHO Sunday nights after the local news. BRoss runs the phone board and sound for Keith Murphy and Andy Fales, and whenever they show him in the sound room he's always got something ISU-related on the wall.

I think you can stream the show if you're not in the Central Iowa viewing area.

Throwing up some love for BRoss right now!