Watch the Mizzou game live!

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
So I'm headed back home to my parents this wknd and there internet is slow as ****. It takes a long time to watch a video. If I fork over the 10 bucks will I be able to watch it at full speed or since my parents internet is so slow will I be screwed??

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
Wouldn't you rather see people buying CloneZone memberships to support the AD?
Sure!! but if your brother owned a gas station and the guy around the corner was giving it away -- what would you do??

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
justin.tv.com will have it for free

You know the person who is pirating it, or are you putting it up it yourself?

That's the only way I'd be sure of something being streamed from justin.tv.

There have been plenty of televised games I haven't been able to find a pirate stream for, let alone a game that's not even on real TV. I wouldn't count on it unless you or a close friend are putting it up yourself.

Who knows, the whole site could go down too. Channelsurfing.net had way more college football than justin.tv before it got shut down.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Call me a tight *** but I plan on watching the Mizzou scoreboard feed on Justin TV and listening to Walters and Heft at the same time. I doubt the feed will be at the same time though.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
CloneZone says one HD Camera feed with Cyclone radio network.

If Mizzou and ISU are both doing a real streaming broadcast, the justin.tv crowd here is likely to be disappointed at the last minute.

I highly doubt Mizzou is going to let one of their own people pirate the feed.

So now you're down to hoping some rabid ISU or Mizzou fan is savvy and motivated enough to buy the legal feed, and stream it off their desktop. It may happen, but I wouldn't count on it. Games on major tv networks don't even get streamed by fans sometimes, let alone a pay per view webcast.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
So now you're down to hoping some rabid ISU or Mizzou fan is savvy and motivated enough to buy the legal feed, and stream it off their desktop. It may happen, but I wouldn't count on it. Games on major tv networks don't even get streamed by fans sometimes, let alone a pay per view webcast.

I streamed a lot of MBB games last year but CloneZone is off limits IMO as it directly prevents revenue from going to our AD.

brianMD8706

Sep 30, 2011
Iowa
Quick question about this. I paid for the UNI game and forgot to cancel so I got charged again on the 3rd for this month. Thinking there would be no more games this month I cancelled and now it says I do not have a membership, despite the fact that I did technically pay for the service the rest of the month. Anyway I do not have to pay for this month twice???

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Quick question about this. I paid for the UNI game and forgot to cancel so I got charged again on the 3rd for this month. Thinking there would be no more games this month I cancelled and now it says I do not have a membership, despite the fact that I did technically pay for the service the rest of the month. Anyway I do not have to pay for this month twice???

You should still have access until the 3rd of November.

Cytom5

Sep 3, 2010
Ames
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
How do you know this for sure?
I do NOT know 100% for sure but was told by an MU alum and I have watched non-televised scoreboard feeds on it several times. Buy clone zone!!!!

Last edited:

Nick

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2006
Will be tailgating for another football game while this is on. Was planning on listening to it via CloneZone app on Android. Now wondering if I can somehow use a smartphone hookup to a laptop, using the phone as a wireless internet source, and stream the CloneZone video through a laptop at our tailgate.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to pull this off? Any special apps I can use? My wife has a Samsung Galaxy, that would probably work better than my phone.

Download the Android App EasyTether, it'll let you use your phone's internet connection through your laptop (using the USB cable). The (free) lite version should probably work with CloneZone, it just doesn't let you connect to secure https sites.

You might run into issues with data connectivity through the phone, though. The cell towers get pretty clogged with tons of people in one place.

Help Support Us

Become a patron