Now I'm pissed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Central Iowa
This game was already HUGE for the Cyclones this weekend, but now it's a bit more personal. Some Red heads decided to chalk up the sidewalks on campus about how the Huskers are going to roll the 'Clones. A little added motivation for an already HUGE game Saturday...

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I am very pissed also.
Garn91? NUFAN? Arganbright? HerbieRules? JBlakester?
Any clues besides the red chalk?
How many sidewalks did they do? We have been infiltrated.

Monkeybrow! Organize the troops now instead of worrying about the Big Muddy Shootout. Prepare the fodder shooter and order additional camouflage. We have strangers in our midst. Thousands. Call out the Ye Olde English Chalk Removers. We are officially declaring war on Herbie Husker.

Last edited:

cyclonedrew

Apr 11, 2006
I am more mad at the Muddy River Shootout thread. I think it's annoying that it has nothing to do with Iowa State yet it's allowed to spew on this website. Take out a my SPace page if you want to grab ***.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Some Huskers thinks it would be funny if they wrote all over our campus. Stuff like Huskers, UNL, and Nebraka,in red chalk. Thats all that I saw so there probably is more.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Some Red heads decided to chalk up the sidewalks on campus about how the Huskers are going to roll the 'Clones....

Redheads are now deadheads. Monkey, alert the Clone Red Team in Lincoln to retaliate with gold spray paint at Memorial Stadium.

We cannot step aside, we can only respond.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Classy or classless? Remember their coach called the Sooners F****** Hillbillies not too long ago.

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
Nope, wasn't me. I'm at work on Des Moines' south side and when i'm in Ames, it's long enough to go to Sams Club & Best Buy ;)

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I am more mad at the Muddy River Shootout thread. I think it's annoying that it has nothing to do with Iowa State yet it's allowed to spew on this website. Take out a my SPace page if you want to grab ***.

If you have a problem with it, you could direct it at us. I've already made sure it was okay with Jeremy. There's nothing at all about "grab[bing] ***" on there. Posts are posts, which equals numbers.

Last edited:

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
Did it ever occur to you that maybe the football staff had this written all over campus as motivational fuel for the football team?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
If you have a problem with it, you could direct it at us. I've already made sure it was okay with Jeremy. There's nothing at all about "grab[bing] ***" on there.

Speaking of grabbing, please round up MB - the Heart of Cloneville has been pentrated by the Red Plague.

He needs to roust the troops into immediate action and to be ever vigilant at our command posts tonight for the Evil Empire Supporters (EES).
MB, they are in our midst. Where can we get additional camouflage outfits and fodder shooters and hot dog supplements for the long ensuing battle? Where was the Special Forces Campus Cop when we needed him?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Speaking of grabbing, please round up MB - the Heart of Cloneville has been pentrated by the Red Plague.

He needs to roust the troops into immediate action and to be ever vigilant at our command posts tonight for the Evil Empire Supporters (EES).
MB, they are in our midst. Where can we get additional camouflage outfits and fodder shooters and hot dog supplements for the long ensuing battle? Where was the Special Campus Cops when we needed them?

MB is in his motherland right now, Bryceman!! Poor soul will have to listen to the game at 1:00 a.m., since they're 6 hours ahead! He is wearing our colors proudly, however.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
If you have a problem with it, you could direct it at us. I've already made sure it was okay with Jeremy. There's nothing at all about "grab[bing] ***" on there. Posts are posts, which equals numbers.
exactly...if you have a concern, please address it directly. don't bury it in another thread.

we are all here just to have some fun.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
The more I think about it, it's just a little prank, besides, I went through the archives here and found this:

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=83&d=1158249409

Whats the difference between some sidewalk chalk and a sign saying "Cylcone State" on the gates going into Kinnick? Let me stop and think here.....NOTHING!

Alright...that's the most rational post on this thread. Excellent point garn.

If you can't handle the pranks being done on your team...your fan base best not pull 'em on others.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Alright...that's the most rational post on this thread. Excellent point garn.

If you can't handle the pranks being done on your team...your fan base best not pull 'em on others.

I haven't been on campus since Wednesday - are people trying to clean them up? Does it seem odd that they're there during the school week? I would think NU students have class today?

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
I'm telling you, it was not NU students who wrote this. This is the work of the football staff trying to motivate the cyclone team.

Status
Not open for further replies.