Lets stay positive...i believe in coach rhoads and these players

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Kyle8725

Aug 15, 2011
dont get me wrong that game was very frustrating at times...made me sick to my stomach to see some of those mistakes...but i dont see the need to implode as a fan...reading ppl calling for the coaches job, suggesting that a qb switch be made, and making excuses is ridiculous and it gets old fast...were not even half way through this season and there are a lot of positives that we have going for us...obviously negatives (more specifically discipline and failing to limit mistakes) that need to be fixed in a hurry but iv been a huge cyclone football fan my whole life and i think iv seen a lot worse istate teams take the field...you guys can rip me a new one for not havin very many posts/credits or whatev but it drives me nuts reading some of the things that get posted on here by fans who lose their s***t after a loss like this...take if for what its worth but im really excited about where cpr can take this program and i believe in what he is doing here and im gonna stick behind the players we have (vs degrading them). Go State!

cyman05

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2010
dont get me wrong that game was very frustrating at times...made me sick to my stomach to see some of those mistakes...but i dont see the need to implode as a fan...reading ppl calling for the coaches job, suggesting that a qb switch be made, and making excuses is ridiculous and it gets old fast...were not even half way through this season and there are a lot of positives that we have going for us...obviously negatives (more specifically discipline and failing to limit mistakes) that need to be fixed in a hurry but iv been a huge cyclone football fan my whole life and i think iv seen a lot worse istate teams take the field...you guys can rip me a new one for not havin very many posts/credits or whatev but it drives me nuts reading some of the things that get posted on here by fans who lose their s***t after a loss like this...take if for what its worth but im really excited about where cpr can take this program and i believe in what he is doing here and im gonna stick behind the players we have (vs degrading them). Go State!

Very true...I think the game tonight was really the first one we were outmanned in...

If the officials would've called the game okay or if Jantz didn't have the fumble, then we at least hang around to the end in this game.

Gotta keep believing. You never know when this team is going to surprise someone.

1Cy

Sep 5, 2011

go cpr. by the way...

CPR vs Chuck Norris?

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
I still feel like at least these games aren't completely out of reach. A few bounces in ISU's direction and some fair officiating ISU could easily be 4-1 or 5-0. Having said that, a couple of more bad bounces and they could be 0-5. I don't really care... GO CYCLONES! I will give a plus one to the make a bowl comment. That would be great.

synapticwave

Mar 9, 2007
Austin, TX
www.longshotgames.com
I just hope with the way the game played out tonight and with the officiating, that this team is hungry all week in practice. I hope they feel robbed of a win and come out swinging next week. Mizzu sucks and we can own them if we play a clean game.

mac4cy

Jul 16, 2009
Urbandale
I am an die hard Iowa State fan and always will be. I hope this team can turn it around and make it positive at the end of the season. I feel that we can get Mizzou next week and hopefully get 2 more wins to make it to a bowl.

terryk

Apr 13, 2006
Grimes
I am an die hard Iowa State fan and always will be. I hope this team can turn it around and make it positive at the end of the season. I feel that we can get Mizzou next week and hopefully get 2 more wins to make it to a bowl.

as long as our offense stinks the place up we have no chance. I feel sorry for the D. Rebecacy is right changes need to take place.