Visit site
...from this:
aggieyell.jpg

to this:
tcu.cheerleader.16909103.jpg

HIGH FIVE!

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
For some reason I think they also use mason jars for something...

Ace000087

Jun 10, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
www.f35.com
I think when TCU comes to town I might have to get tickets near the visiting team cheerleader section.:yes:

Let me be the first to tell you all that TCU to the BigXII is a GOOD DEAL. Fort Worth is a clean and fun town that is definitely more "western" than more people realize. Downtown is solid, and has some great bars. The stock yards... well lets just say you can watch a live rodeo, buy a gun, drink a beer (legally, out in the open.. no ***** like Vegas...) and all the ladies have sun dresses and cowboy boots. Win.

TCU has a good following here in town. One negative is that Texas Tech has a good showing here too. Although, one of the hottest ladies I have ever met was a Red Raider. Anyways, TCU has a ridiculous ratio of 3/1 girls to guys, and the ladies are all for the most part loaded, not stuck up and HOT. Tailgating here is not to bad either. I was pumped when I heard the news that they are going BigXII. If Missouri stays, lets get BYU and AFA and get our conference back to WINNING Charlie Sheen style.

THE END

Last edited:

aforstate

Jan 23, 2010
Also, the hottest girls at CWS a lot of years are usually from TCU. From my experience anyway...

fatkid1974

Apr 3, 2010
van down by the river
Let me be the first to tell you all that TCU to the BigXII is a GOOD DEAL. Fort Worth is a clean and fun town that is definitely more "western" than more people realize. Downtown is solid, and has some great bars. The stock yards... well lets just say you can watch a live rodeo, buy a gun, drink a beer (legally, out in the open.. no ***** like Vegas...) and all the ladies have sun dresses and cowboy boots. Win.

TCU has a good following here in town. One negative is that Texas Tech has a good showing here too. Although, one of the hottest ladies I have ever met was a Red Raider. Anyways, TCU has a ridiculous ratio of 3/1 girls to guys, and the ladies are all for the most part loaded, not stuck up and HOT. Tailgating here is not to bad either. I was pumped when I heard the news that they are going BigXII. If Missouri stays, lets get BYU and AFA and get our conference back to WINNING Charlie Sheen style.

THE END

Clean fun town? Thats not the Fort Worth I remember growing up. I remember run down houses, dirty neighborhoods & the show cops filming in the downtown area & the area I lived in. I've always considered Dallas/Ft. Worth to be a bigger version of Omaha/Council Bluffs. With Ft. Worth being a bigger CB.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Clean fun town? Thats not the Fort Worth I remember growing up. I remember run down houses, dirty neighborhoods & the show cops filming in the downtown area & the area I lived in. I've always considered Dallas/Ft. Worth to be a bigger version of Omaha/Council Bluffs. With Ft. Worth being a bigger CB.

I stayed there in 2008 when I went to the ISU/Baylor game and thought it was a really fun town in pretty good shape. I'm very excited to have more reasons to visit Ft. Worth.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Anything is better than those male cheerleaing, flat-top sporting, mason jar using, class-ring wearing Niedermayers from aTm.

Reactions: cyhiphopp