Tailgating Lost and Found?

SaxySteve

Nov 5, 2010
Twin Cities
Is there any sort of lost and found for the tailgating lots, like with the ISU police or althletics or something?

I lost my sweatshirt in G2 and nobody I was tailgating with seems to have seen it disappear... :sad:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Please do not call the police to report your missing sweatshirt. That's all I got.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Not to be whatever, but unless it has significant value, like a old vintage one from your parents or something, its just a sweatshirt go buy another one, if you called the police or University they'd probably tell you tough luck

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Is there any sort of lost and found for the tailgating lots, like with the ISU police or althletics or something?

I lost my sweatshirt in G2 and nobody I was tailgating with seems to have seen it disappear... :sad:

Ummmm its a sweatshirt.

SaxySteve

Nov 5, 2010
Twin Cities
Please do not call the police to report your missing sweatshirt. That's all I got.
Obviously not 911... I was thinking more of the non-emergency line, because I have no idea who runs the lots and I see the cops around there all the time :gooofy:

Not to be whatever, but unless it has significant value, like a old vintage one from your parents or something, its just a sweatshirt go buy another one, if you called the police or University they'd probably tell you tough luck

If it was just a regular sweatshirt, I probably wouldn't care, but it's a saxophone section sweatshirt so I can't exactly go buy another one on a whim...

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
If you find the lost and found department, can you ask them if they find an ISU hitch cover? It was last seen on my neighbor's truck last year in G7 and when we got back after the game that night somehow it must have been taken by the lost and found department thinking someone left it behind. Thanks!

cdekovic

Mar 25, 2006
Ames
Poof=( )...it's gone...

If you find your sweatshirt, see if they have my cooler full of beer...

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Obviously not 911... I was thinking more of the non-emergency line, because I have no idea who runs the lots and I see the cops around there all the time :gooofy:

If it was just a regular sweatshirt, I probably wouldn't care, but it's a saxophone section sweatshirt so I can't exactly go buy another one on a whim...

Well life sucks move on. You are not getting it back or finding it.

HuskyCy5

Jan 23, 2009
If there was a lost and found, then the Iowa State offense in the first half of the Texas Game would have been all over claiming the footballs they lost.. you might try the Texas Defense, they found all sorts of stuff at Jack Trice just laying around, maybe they have your sweat shirt too.

Sorry... it was too obvious.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Someone once stole my $20 mini Weber charcoal grill from the tailgate lots. Hope they are getting good value out of it.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Check the cup holder on your tailgate chair. Couple years ago I lost my cell phone at the spring game, emailed the athletic office and they said theyd let me know. Nothing ever became of it. Later that year at the home opener about 5 months later, I pack up my tailgate chair and go to the game. Unfold it and out falls my cell phone.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Check the cup holder on your tailgate chair. Couple years ago I lost my cell phone at the spring game, emailed the athletic office and they said theyd let me know. Nothing ever became of it. Later that year at the home opener about 5 months later, I pack up my tailgate chair and go to the game. Unfold it and out falls my cell phone.

he should check his cupholder for a sweatshirt?

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
Oakland>Ames>Cedar Rapids
If there was a lost and found, then the Iowa State offense in the first half of the Texas Game would have been all over claiming the footballs they lost.. you might try the Texas Defense, they found all sorts of stuff at Jack Trice just laying around, maybe they have your sweat shirt too.

Sorry... it was too obvious.

Door prize!