FSN

Cloner007

Dec 29, 2008
Which FSN picked up the game on Saturday? I'm assuming/hoping FSN North but just wanted to make sure! Thanks

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Most all of them. It looks like there is a lot of NHL Hockey that is on a few of them, including FSN North, but most of them have the game scheduled.

Last edited:

Sterling4Cy

Nov 13, 2006
So should I be okay with only having FSN North? Or will I be seeing hockey?

I just checked this morning. Dish network it is channel 444 for HD. Not sure what FSN that is because Fox Sports Midwest has Blues hockey at the same time.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
So should I be okay with only having FSN North? Or will I be seeing hockey?

According to my Direct TV guide, you will being seeing the Wild take on the Blue Jackets. It also appears that FSN MW has the Preditors taking on the Blues and Comcast Chicago has the Blackhawks taking on the Stars (although ISU/Baylor is on their alternate channel). So pretty much basic cable subscribers in and around Iowa, as of right now, wont see the game. I would imagine MC22 will probably get the game when its all said and done.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
I just checked this morning. Dish network it is channel 444 for HD. Not sure what FSN that is because Fox Sports Midwest has Blues hockey at the same time.
Dish network never shows the game on the HD channel for me.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
So pretty much basic cable subscribers in and around Iowa, as of right now, wont see the game.

False.

Gameday Central: Paul Rhoads' Archived Media Conference - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Monday, Oct. 3: FOX Sports Midwest TV Clearance Information

Fans living in Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Indiana, central and western Missouri will get Saturday's game on FOX Sports Midwest, DirecTV channel 685, Dish Network channel 444 and Mediacom channel 832 and 40. In areas of eastern Iowa served by Comcast Sports, the game will be seen on Mediacom on Channel MC 22.

For those fans living in eastern Missouri (St. Louis) and southern Illinois: FOX Sports Midwest Plus (channel numbers include Cable America 12; Charter-St. Louis 3, 8 or 21; Consolidated 181; Fidelity-Sullivan 95; HomeTel 3; Madison 8; Poplar Bluff 2; due to overlap with St. Louis Blues hockey).

Last edited:

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

False.

Gameday Central: Paul Rhoads' Archived Media Conference - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Monday, Oct. 3: FOX Sports Midwest TV Clearance Information

Fans living in Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Indiana, central and western Missouri will get Saturday's game on FOX Sports Midwest, DirecTV channel 685, Dish Network channel 444 and Mediacom channel 832 and 40. In areas of eastern Iowa served by Comcast Sports, the game will be seen on Mediacom on Channel MC 22.

For those fans living in eastern Missouri (St. Louis) and southern Illinois: FOX Sports Midwest Plus (channel numbers include Cable America 12; Charter-St. Louis 3, 8 or 21; Consolidated 181; Fidelity-Sullivan 95; HomeTel 3; Madison 8; Poplar Bluff 2; due to overlap with St. Louis Blues hockey).

Good news! I was just going off what my Direct TV guide said. I wasn't to worried as I have the Sports Pack and am able to see just about every FSN channel!

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I have also seen that the game will be carried on Comcast Sports Net Plus. For those with ImOn Cable in eastern Iowa that is channel 147 (847 HD).

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
If you're like me and don't have the sports pack on DirecTV and live in Central Iowa, channel 666 looks to have it available CSNCaHD. At least I hope this is right. My DirecTV app is pretty good about not letting me record from channels that I don't get, unlike the receiver at home...

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
If you're like me and don't have the sports pack on DirecTV and live in Central Iowa, channel 666 looks to have it available CSNCaHD. At least I hope this is right. My DirecTV app is pretty good about not letting me record from channels that I don't get, unlike the receiver at home...

666-1 is Comcast Chicago Alternate (CSN+ or CSN2, its sometimes called). I've watched a lot of Cubs games on there, so I'm sure it will be fine. You don't need the Sports Pack, either, which is nice.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Crap....Will any of the other Fox Sports channels have it up here if FSNorth is going to be hockey?

There is an alternate channel somewhere in the 600s I think? I've been able to catch State games in the past on those channels when a Twins/Wild game is on FSN here.