Oklahoma Schools Caught with Panties Down

QBUMizzou

Jul 21, 2011
Over the course of the last year, several schools have been left with some serious egg on their face. Of course, everyone knows that my favorite, Mizzou, was accused of "hiking it's skirt" for the B1G last year. You cannot imagine the PR nightmare that statement has been for the U of M.

However badly Mizzou, West Virginia, and several others have looked during this expansion madness, nothing they've endured comes anywhere close to the absolute smack down Oklahoma recently received from the Pac 12.

If Mizzou can be accused of "hiking it's skirt," OU and OSU can rightly be accused of far worse. They assumed much. Way too much.

This article outlines the extent of the embarassment.

Rejection by Pac-12 a surprise to OU, OSU? | Tulsa World

On Sept. 20, the day after OU gave Boren permission to explore OU's options in another conference, a Pac-12 official said the conference would not be expanding.

On that same day, OU President David Boren released a statement saying, "We were not surprised by the Pac 12's decision" and "conference stability has been our first goal and we look forward to achieving that goal through continued membership in the Big 12 Conference."
Couple this with the unnecessary Sept 22 OU press conference in which Boren made outlandish claims about an agreement to sign away media rights and Boren and OU look like complete idiots.

QBUMizzou

Jul 21, 2011
I have wondered why the OU press conference (Sep 22) was even necessary. Boren's statements directly contradicted those of the president of the Big 12's BOD's (Brady Deaton).

Why didn't Boren let Deaton do the heavy lifting?

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
the only one that looks like a ***** right now is mizzou. they have been trying to sleep with any conference that will have them while still coming home to their husband at night. I hope mizzou stays, but mizzou should be the last one throwing stones...glass houses and all.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
the only one that looks like a ***** right now is mizzou. they have been trying to sleep with any conference that will have them while still coming home to their husband at night. I hope mizzou stays, but mizzou should be the last one throwing stones...glass houses and all.

Agree,
I hope they stay as well but I have as much hatred towards them as I do Iowa and Nebby.

CloneAbuse

Oct 4, 2009
Clive, IA

No doubt. How stupid does Deaton look. His presser was pitiful, he didn't seem prepared at all. The crazy thing about Deaton, he had been saying all along that Mizzou's goal was conference stability, then when it seemed like it was there, then the 180 back to conference shopping on Mizzou's part...talk about PR dilemma.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
The thing is though, if the media thought OK was seriously looking hard at leaving, they would have made a bigger deal out of it. I think most of this has been posturing. Mizzou spreading their legs for the Big Ten was not.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
It will be interesting to see what the OU correspondense has to say when it is released. In particular, when did the talks between the Pac-12 and OU start?. There are a couple of blogs out there suggesting that those talks started in early 2011, but no solid proof, other than quoting "inside sources".

QBUMizzou

Jul 21, 2011

Hogwash.

Every school in this conference, ISU included, has been "whoring" for quite some time now. Tom Shatel (Omaha.com), Nubs beat writer, exposed the fact that the Huskers had been talking to the B1G six months before Mizzou's flirtation.

I am not saying Mizzou is lily-white and crystal clean, but let's get real, everybody's been looking out for numero uno for quite a while now.

QBUMizzou

Jul 21, 2011
The thing is though, if the media thought OK was seriously looking hard at leaving, they would have made a bigger deal out of it. I think most of this has been posturing. Mizzou spreading their legs for the Big Ten was not.

Did you even read the link I posted? OU was not "posturing."

They were ready to go, and Larry Scott body slammed them.

QBUMizzou

Jul 21, 2011
Meh.

Point browser to tigerboard.com

I see a pattern here. OU and OSU are absolved of "whoring" because they have since "committed" (ROFL) to the Big 9, but Mizzou won't be until they sign away their lives in order to be TU's ***** for the next six years.

Of course, you need to realize that the very instant OU and OSU get a better offer they're gone. They just haven't found a john willing to pony up as of yet.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Mizzou,
your university is the equivalent of a *****. you started all this and it is all going on STILL because of you. Maybe OU got caught with their panties down, but at least they wear some. Declare your intentions already. How big is your ego when you are going to hold up the plans of 8 other schools and possibly more while we wait to see if you are going to sleep with one of your dates or not. Change that, no doubt your trashy ***** of a university has slept with multiple partners (B1G, SEC, BE), but it remains to be seen if any of them actually want you to stay over or if they just kick you out of bed after depositing their filth all over your fat muffin top hanging over your too small skirt. I love Columbia, have always respected your school...right up until last year. Now, I just want you to tell everyone what you are going to do and then STFU!

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
I like your site, and why the heck are you so defensive?

You come here to pump Missouri sunshine and drag other conference members through the mud. It's been your MO since July. It's getting old just like Missouri still running around with her panties off and legs wide open. In the end, I hope your school gets ****ed with no lube either by the SEC or new Big12 Bylaws.

CloneAbuse

Oct 4, 2009
Clive, IA
I see a pattern here. OU and OSU are absolved of "whoring" because they have since "committed" (ROFL) to the Big 9, but Mizzou won't be until they sign away their lives in order to be TU's ***** for the next six years.

Of course, you need to realize that the very instant OU and OSU get a better offer they're gone. They just haven't found a john willing to pony up as of yet.

Why doesn't Mizzou just make a ******* decision then...submit the app and get the **** out? You guys look like idiots. I hope Mizzou goes to the SEC, it will be nice to see them completely irrelevant for years to come...it will be just like prior to the last few years...then your state will have no relevancy in college sports at all...please, pull the trigger and go...

TigerBoard is a bunch of whiny *******...

QBUMizzou

Jul 21, 2011
Mizzou,
your university is the equivalent of a *****. you started all this and it is all going on STILL because of you. Maybe OU got caught with their panties down, but at least they wear some. Declare your intentions already. How big is your ego when you are going to hold up the plans of 8 other schools and possibly more while we wait to see if you are going to sleep with one of your dates or not. Change that, no doubt your trashy ***** of a university has slept with multiple partners (B1G, SEC, BE), but it remains to be seen if any of them actually want you to stay over or if they just kick you out of bed after depositing their filth all over your fat muffin top hanging over your too small skirt. I love Columbia, have always respected your school...right up until last year. Now, I just want you to tell everyone what you are going to do and then STFU!

Mizzou did not start this, Nebraska did, but that's beside the point.

Call the U of M a ***** if you wish, I don't really give a flyin' fajita either way. But that doesn't change the fact that the entire Big 12 seems to be one big whorehouse.

And by the way, Neinas has already said the Big 12 can survive without Mizzou, and will expand with or without them, so who gives a rip what our worthless school does anyway?

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
You come here to pump Missouri sunshine and drag other conference members through the mud. It's been your MO since July. It's getting old just like Missouri still running around with her panties off and legs wide open. In the end, I hope your school gets ****ed with no lube.

Seriously! And if you insist on doing so, how about a little grooming for cryin out loud!