And the longhorn shot taking of Iowa begins...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I would go back to Iowa in a heartbeat if given the chance. I sure hope the evening temps get a little cool tomorrow.

ty4cy90

Apr 27, 2010
Ames/Spirit Lake
Idk if it's been mentioned in other threads but Case McCoy pretty much guarenteed a win. Case McCoy's Twitter "Business trip to Iowa! This game's for you #longhornnation for all you endured last year and sticking with us! #loveyall #4-0 #praisetheLord

I responded with a "@CaseMcCoy6 you seem pretty confident, you must've not watched last year's game. #isumesseswithtexas"

agrabes

Oct 25, 2006
Shot taking of Iowa or shot taking at Iowa?

Taking a shot of Iowa means making kool-aid out of Iowa soil, putting it in a shot glass, and drinking it.

Taking a shot at Iowa means making fun of Iowa, or firing a weapon at the state.

synapticwave

Mar 9, 2007
Austin, TX
www.longshotgames.com
Idk if it's been mentioned in other threads but Case McCoy pretty much guarenteed a win. Case McCoy's Twitter "Business trip to Iowa! This game's for you #longhornnation for all you endured last year and sticking with us! #loveyall #4-0 #praisetheLord

I responded with a "@CaseMcCoy6 you seem pretty confident, you must've not watched last year's game. #isumesseswithtexas"

pretty cocky for a a guy that couldn't even win the starting job.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
qdiggs28 Quandre diggs

Flying over part of Iowa made me #thankful that i don't live here!

This sort of stuff reminds me of the stupid student fans at Northern Illinois when we lost a tough game in Dekalb in 2003. As we exited the stadium, some moron starts yelling at us, "Iowa is nothing but cornfields and losers!"

He apparently failed to notice the cornfield directly over his shoulder, about 50 yards from the edge of their glorified high school stadium.

I don't know how you pass judgment on Iowa from the air, but whatever.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
Shot taking of Iowa or shot taking at Iowa?Taking a shot of Iowa means making kool-aid out of Iowa soil, putting it in a shot glass, and drinking it.Taking a shot at Iowa means making fun of Iowa, or firing a weapon at the state.

You're good, keep the humor alive my friend!

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!

Oh good! Twitter allows fans to give bulletin board material directly to players...