Cy mascot got a broken arm?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
Why did the student tell police that he just tripped, but later said someone pushed him on his facebook page? Are the police lying, maybe that is more of an issue.

fISRT OF ALL CY DID NOT REPORT THAT HE TRIPPED , I AM ONE WHO WITTNESS IT ALSO THE ******* KID WAS DRUNK ADN PUSH CY , END OF STORY

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Why did the student tell police that he just tripped, but later said someone pushed him on his facebook page? Are the police lying, maybe that is more of an issue.

I could question how lucid of a witness a young man whose arm was just broken in three places would be overall. An immediate statement right before going to the hospital might not be the best one either way.

CloneAbuse

Oct 4, 2009
Clive, IA
or maybe UCONN knew that Pitt/Syracuse were on their way out of the BE and they would soon be making a desperate plea to the ACC and they don't want to seen in the media as a bunch of thugs. I love a good conspiracy!

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I could have sworn I saw Cy on the sidelines near the end of the game. I was walking to the visiting fan section with about 4 minutes left in the game when a couple of guys asked me why the mascot was a Cardinal. I explained the colors of Cardinal and Gold and how they were nicknamed the Cyclones after that newpaper headline.

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
I could have sworn I saw Cy on the sidelines near the end of the game. I was walking to the visiting fan section with about 4 minutes left in the game when a couple of guys asked me why the mascot was a Cardinal. I explained the colors of Cardinal and Gold and how they were nicknamed the Cyclones after that newpaper headline.

A cheer leader put cy suit on after Cy went to Hospital

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale

Backup up person was Cy.

wright4cy

Jan 15, 2007
Boone
He Posted on facebook saying he was ok and we should move on and get excited for our team then ,nothing more ?There was a tweet too .Uconn not his favorite crowd... That was clear .

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron