Things You Heard - During or After ISU vs. UConn.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
I thought this thread has been pretty interesting, and I apologize now if it has already been started, but here is what one of my coworkers said to me Saturday morning:

ISU's defense is good. The secondary is really fast and boy can they hit. I mentioned about the them being a little smaller than most secondaries, but they do like to hit. He said they are like little cannons ready to go off and that he was really impressed overall with the D.

It actually made me feel that much more proud of the way Wally has turned around this D.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I got a text from my dad saying that a lot of the fans were really rude and really drunk. Not drunk at a football game like you'll find in Iowa where we are mostly cordial, angry drunks.

bpmcclain

Nov 17, 2010
Ames
I got a text from my dad saying that a lot of the fans were really rude and really drunk. Not drunk at a football game like you'll find in Iowa where we are mostly cordial, angry drunks.

I'm sure the UCONN fans are just mad that their football team hasn't learned how to cheat like their basketball team

Sloup

Nov 14, 2009
Ames, IA
My best friend is a Husker fan, but he's been impressed by Iowa State. He wishes the Huskers would play with the energy and hunger that the Cyclones do.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
Have u seen ur mascot recently. . . ME no I guess not, it's been a while. . . Uconn guy. . . Well I heard he's doing too good, a few of us roughed him up a bit. . . ME no remark really thought it was a joke, if anything, awkward silence.