the cheaters at auburn lose!!!

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
clemson whips auburn. hooray! hooray !!! WHAT happened to the auburn alumni that bought ol chizzy a quarterback a year back-by paying the qbs dad over 200,000
bucks for the old man's church. did the cheating auburn alumni not have the money in their billfiold's this year to buy our old buddy chizik a bank rolled team????
i hope that auburn loses a few more games and i hope that the NCAA nails them on their cheating habits!!!!!!

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
clemson whips auburn. hooray! hooray !!! WHAT happened to the auburn alumni that bought ol chizzy a quarterback a year back-by paying the qbs dad over 200,000
bucks for the old man's church. did the cheating auburn alumni not have the money in their billfiold's this year to buy our old buddy chizik a bank rolled team????
i hope that auburn loses a few more games and i hope that the NCAA nails them on their cheating habits!!!!!!

Yes woodie :yes:

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I'm also pretty happy that Auburn lost. I've been saying they'll be fortunate to finish 8-4 this year. Newton and Fairley were the only reasons that they were title contenders (and champions) last year.

Without them, we're seeing what they would have been last year were it not for two superstars.

Cyclonick182

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando, FL
As an ISU fan, after 3 years, I truely just do not care anymore. As an Oregon fan, I still don't care. Not trying to be an *** or like 22, but I just don't see why we as a fan base obsess over it anymore.

Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
I'm also pretty happy that Auburn lost. I've been saying they'll be fortunate to finish 8-4 this year. Newton and Fairley were the only reasons that they were title contenders (and champions) last year.

Without them, we're seeing what they would have been last year were it not for two superstars.

Yep. They were the product of a couple of good players, and some intangibles. Chizdick got success dropped into his lap. Hell they're extremely fortunate to be 2-1 right now instead of 0-3 with a loss against Utah State lmao. I had Clemson picked all the way in this one.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron