Cy mascot got a broken arm?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Totally agree. Between this and their thuggery on the basketball court when they fought a foreign team this summe (it is on YouTube) they are a bunch of bastards. Glad we beat this dirty school.

Wasn't that Georgetown? Big East either way.

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
Now now guys Im a vet, it isnt the dogs fault, please no dog violence. That being said I'd castrate that mother&%$*^( that pushed Cy down

I would help to hold him down while we/ you forced the anesthesia on him.

Or, even better, you do it without. Yes - thats the ticket.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
It's truly pathetic, but can't base this on all of their fans.

If the reports of Clone fans getting kicked out for trying to report it, the UConn administration is responsible for condoning thug behavior. Those responsible for crowd security should be fired.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
Williams Tweet:

Birdies telling me that Cy really took a beating a the hands of some classless UConn fans. Charges need to be pressed. Serious stuff.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
If CY was a girl tonight (which I'm told she was) this pisses me off to no end! Let's invite their student body to VEISHA. (just to even things up)

SOMEBODY HAD TO HAVE GOTTEN THIS ON VIDEO!!!

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Per a friend at the game, Cy left in the ambulance and the stadium security nor police did anything about the incident.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
If CY was a girl tonight (which I'm told she was) this pisses me off to no end! Let's invite their student body to VEISHA. (just to even things up)

Is there still a chick on mascot squad? She must be new as last year's girl on the squad graduated (she also posted here occasionally).

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Wow, talk about lack of class, lack of sportsmanship, lack of common decency. Hope that is widely reported and their fan base gets the reputation they deserve.
Good Post!
I hope to hell this makes national news tomorrow! I better hear about it on the news! And above all, I pray to God whoever wore the "CY" mascot tonight is A-OK!

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Williams Tweet:

Birdies telling me that Cy really took a beating a the hands of some classless UConn fans. Charges need to be pressed. Serious stuff.

This mascot needs to get a FAT paycheck from UConn for this.