New Hit Tape

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
Thanks for posting that. Well put together video. I really like how John Walter's voice is featured at the end.

C

CyBer

Yeah it sounded like Avenged Seven Fold to me too, I saw them in concert once, but I'm not a huge fan.

ShopTalk

Dec 13, 2008
Houston, TX
If music backing tracks are going to be from any band, gotta look at Rock U Like A Hurricane by Scorpions.

Hurricane = one big cyclone. In the far East a hurricane is called a cyclone.

Just sayin'.

Just not after the Conn game. They've already been rocked by a real hurricane.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
If music backing tracks are going to be from any band, gotta look at Rock U Like A Hurricane by Scorpions.

Hurricane = one big cyclone. In the far East a hurricane is called a cyclone.

Just sayin'.

Just not after the Conn game. They've already been rocked by a real hurricane.

Actually I'm pretty sure it was downgraded to a tropical storm by the time it hit Connecticut, so feel free to blast it! :jimlad:

Sy4Cy

Sep 1, 2009
I don't think I am safe to be around right now. I almost just tackled the wife. How any recruit can say no to playing for Coach Rhoad's is just unimaginable.

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I love some of the editing in the video. If you know the lyrics to the song, the TDs fall at some pretty appropriate (or not if you are at work) times.